“Yumalicious!”
Review of Bent's Pitchamps Bar-B-Que - CLOSED

Bent's Pitchamps Bar-B-Que
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Come experience authentic, slow cooked BBQ by awarding winning Pitchamps featuring the top 10 sauces & rubs in the nation! Pulled pork, beef brisket, brisket burnt ends, spareribs & chicken smoked to perfection daily!
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Just tried this new BBQ place on Best Ave in CDA, ID. Had a pulled pork sandwich which was delicately smoked; with just enough sauce with onion rings all in a soft bun which held all the ingredients with collapsing. A delightful treat.....took home some Jo jos with trash can chili....my mouth is watering.

There are newer reviews for Bent's Pitchamps Bar-B-Que

Reviewed May 25, 2012 via mobile

Great brisket and Jo-jos....The location is easy to get to but it was a little nippy waiting for my meal.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

This very fussy eater decided to give Bent's Bar-B-Que a try today. My husband and I both loved the chicken and chili jo-jos. Yes, we'll be going back!

Reviewed May 21, 2012

I was at the soft opening of Bent’s Bar-B-Que and had a spicy pulled-pork sandwich and slaw. I enjoyed it so much I returned later to pick up a rack of ribs for dinner. We even had leftover ribs the following day. I look forward to trying other tasty dishes in the near future.And put up

Reviewed May 21, 2012

Just had the ribs which were do die for and the Trashcan Chili. I don't like Chili but this was AWESOME. Go check it out.