“Great for my neighborhood!”

Pepe Caldo Pizzeria
Ranked #86 of 260 Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
Dining options: Delivery
Description: This is a true Ma n Pa owner/operator food joint... This is a NO Gamble pick for unexpected greatness... Now you can expect it!
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Went in tonight with my girls, who are 3 and 1. Never felt uncomfy, it's a family place for sure. Charity and her daughter were amazing. I only went in with a set amount of cash and over all left it there, the tip was large. They were so nice, we were given a small portion of there cheese and garlic bites on the house while we waited for our pizza. I am just so happy to live within walking distance from this joint. There pizza's are to die for, all though tonight we just had a pepperoni pizza, the taste buds of the three year old wouldn't of liked the flight of the buffalo that I love so dearly. My 3 year old loved every bite of her food which is always a good sign. Don't pass this place up, it's nestled between a pawn shop and h&r block on 4th street.

1  Thank Lacedbabe87

Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

We ordered a large pepperoni last night. It took about a half hour, which was fine. It smelled amazing on the drive home, I was very anxious to try it. Overall, the pie was OK. Crust needs a little work, no flavor. As with a lot of pizza joints, it could of used double the amount of sauce but it was good. Wasn't a huge fan of the cheese but they added garlic on top and that was great. There was also a slight aftertaste of heat which was also good. With a little tweaking I feel they could really crank out some good pies. The price is pretty high too compared to others, but not quite justified yet.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

This small whole in the wall Pizzeria on $t street offers the best pies in town. The young couple who own it came up with creative and fun gourmet Pizza's to choose from, or you can just build your own. Teh crust is perfectly thin and tasty and the sauce (which in my opinion makes or breaks any pizza) is amazing. They do dine in, take out or delivery if you live in town. So worth it!

3  Thank Angiejan76