“Standout Motel!”
Review of Flamingo Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Coeur d'Alene
Flamingo Motel
Ranked #8 of 22 Hotels in Coeur d'Alene
Reviewed August 16, 2009

I traveled to Coeur d'Alene with my parents and aunt. We extended our stay at the last minute and my aunt and I had to switch rooms for one night. My parents stayed in the Lighthouse Room and my aunt and I shared the Country Cottage and Cabin Fever rooms. All 3 rooms were great--very clean and roomy with lots of comfortable seating. The decor is well done and each room is themed. Each room has a refrigerator and coffee maker. The hotel owners are very helpful and even have a large binder filled with restaurant menus. Being able to park just inches from your room is a bonus too.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family

Reviewed August 6, 2009

Our stay at the Flamingo was wonderful. We booked our room late so we ended up getting one with two double beds the first night. It was quaint and clean and pretty (western style theme). Then the next night the wonderful owner got us into the "Victorian room" with a king bed. So beautiful. We were heading out that morning for some site seeing and when we walked out of our room, the owner was polishing our dirty, bug infested windshield! Seriously out-of-your-way service!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ladylenka
Reviewed July 28, 2009

This was a wonderful place to stay. Clean, modern rooms. Close to everything in town and the lake resort area. Owners and staff were extremely nice and helpful. Very friendly. Local pets added charm and a welcome, at home feeling. I would love to stay here again and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 21, 2009

We had a pleasant stay at the Flamingo Motel. Small motel with remodeled rooms each one a different theme. The owner is very friendly and helpful down to lending us a wine glass. They also had a common room with a microwave to heat the great leftovers we had. Would stay there again

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2009

My husband and I had a motorcycle accident outside of coeur d alene. We stayed at the Flamingo to rest and heal. the owners were kind and caring and very concerned for us. Wonderful people! All the rooms at the Flamingo have a different theme. We stayed in the Route 66 room. Beautiful, very clean, very relaxing. I just want to say thank you to the owners for being so kind & caring while we stayed there. We will go back and stay again. I highly reccomend this adorable hotel.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2009

This family run motel is absolutely awesome. Each room has its own theme and all rooms are extremely tastefully decorated. The cleanliness is second to none. The owners are very accomodating, friendly and helpful. We have stayed here numerous times and will be back!! Walking distance to downtown and many Restaurants.

Stayed: July 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 18, 2008

My colleague and I stumbled upon this hotel while looking for a place to stay close to the great downtown are of Coeur d'Alene, and since we travel so much, we didn't want something that felt like a "chain" hotel. This hotel is a gem!
The new owners have completely redone everything beautifully. Each room is decorated by theme, which is kind of fun, and the rooms are absolutely spotless. Most importantly, the service is great. I've returned a few times, and the owners treat me like family. During this last stay, it snowed, and the owner even went out and brushed and scraped my car off for me before I left that morning.
I highly recommend this hotel, especially if you're looking for something a little different. The only downfall from a business traveler perspective is that there is no business center, but they do have wireless internet there that always works great, which is usually enough for me. There's a Kinkos in town, so if I need to get anything really pressing finished, I just go there.
I highly recommend The Flamingo Motel!

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank AR_Traveler_33