This is a quaint, fun motel within walking distance to the lake and restaurants. We stayed in the "Americana" room (think 4th of July, apple pie and mom) where it had a king size bed, 2 recliners and a stand with coffee makings, etc. They offer free DVD movie rentals if you are so inclined. The room was spotless. Highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Like a B&B without the breakfast, all rooms have been remodeled with uniquely different themes. Eight one bed, three two beds & two are 2-bedroom suites (one with a full kitchen). Rooms are all street level with parking in front of each room. Situated within the seven blocks of "old downtown" Coeur d'Alene beside the Lake, all beaches, restaurants & art galleries are within walking and the street fairs, parades, marathons and classic car shows start right out front. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Flamingo Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Hotel Coeur d Alene
- Flamingo Motel Coeur d Alene
- Flamingo Motel Idaho