We stayed just one night but want to go back for an extended stay. Room was delightful. Just like home with all the amenities like the TV, sitting area, etc. Newly redone bathroom too. Owners were great and gave us good leads on places to eat. From this location you can walk to the lake and lots of places to shop and eat. Prices were right in the middle of the range for the area and the time of year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Like a B&B without the breakfast, all rooms have been remodeled with uniquely different themes. Eight one bed, three two beds & two are 2-bedroom suites (one with a full kitchen). Rooms are all street level with parking in front of each room. Situated within the seven blocks of "old downtown" Coeur d'Alene beside the Lake, all beaches, restaurants & art galleries are within walking and the street fairs, parades, marathons and classic car shows start right out front. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Flamingo Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Hotel Coeur d Alene
- Flamingo Motel Coeur d Alene
- Flamingo Motel Idaho