What a fun place to stay! There are only 12 rooms so make reservations early. We stayed one night in the Victorian room and one night in the Tuscan Garden room. Both are beautifully decorated with careful attention to detail. The rooms are spotlessly clean and the beds are comfortable. There is a nice lending library of DVDs in the office. The owners are nice and helpful. The location is great, on the edge of downtown so you can walk to shops, restaurants, and the park on the lake. We would certainly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Like a B&B without the breakfast, all rooms have been remodeled with uniquely different themes. Eight one bed, three two beds & two are 2-bedroom suites (one with a full kitchen). Rooms are all street level with parking in front of each room. Situated within the seven blocks of "old downtown" Coeur d'Alene beside the Lake, all beaches, restaurants & art galleries are within walking and the street fairs, parades, marathons and classic car shows start right out front. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Flamingo Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Hotel Coeur d Alene
- Flamingo Motel Coeur d Alene
- Flamingo Motel Idaho