“A Grilley Great Meal”

The Grille from Ipanema
Ranked #91 of 252 Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: With a great atmosphere, you’ll have a one of a kind experience that will be unforgettable! Enjoy the best authentic Brazilian cuisine in all of Idaho. Having a variety of tropical fruits and signature salads, made fresh daily, and our delicious hot side dishes, including our traditional black beans and rice, are a source of comfort foods that is just the beginning of your Brazilian experience.
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“A Grilley Great Meal”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Having a 15 year old son with a bottomless belly drives us to seek out restaurants where he can fill his stomach and not empty our wallet. Our search is over since we found The Grille From Impanema. There is a hot/cold buffet, which could have substituted for a meal all in itself. There were more items on the buffet lines than most All You Can Eat buffet restaurants have available! Once we flipped our "stop sign" to go, the race was on! The meat came around and we spent the next little while sampling an assortment of beef, pork and chicken. I believe there was fish offered as well, but it did not take me long to fill up, then sit back and watch our son consume the offered meat with the same finesse as a Hoover vacuum cleaner. The pineapple came around a few times and it was a delicious treat. The waitstaff were very friendly, the service was great and we look forward to our next visit to try "just a few more bites."

• Visited August 2013

DAVENPORT
“Fun place”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

This was our first time eating at the Grille but our friends have been a number of times. What an interesting experience! It was my husbands' favorite place on this trip. The hot/cold salad/food bar was very diverse. We sampled at least 15 different cooked beef/pork/poultry and vegetables. The pineapple was delicious! The flavored lemonades were yummy! The view of the lake is a nice touch! We will definitely eat there on our next trip to Coeur d'Alene!

• Visited August 2013
“Worth A try”
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

This Was My First Brazilian Experience And I Loved It! I Thought The Buffet Had Nice Diversity And The Meat Was Delicious. My Husband And I Had To Force Ourselves To Stop Because We Were Meeting Friends Later For Drinks. iIf We Hadn't, We Would've Waddled Back To Our Hotel Room And Been Miserable All Night.

• Visited September 2012
Kennewick, Washington
“Misleading”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We were excited to have discovered it during a recent trip to Couer D'Alene. My husband is Brazilian and we've eaten in numerous Churrascos in Brazil and in the US. We ate during the "official" dinnertime cut off (when there were supposedly going to serve more varieties of meat) . While the buffet table had reasonable options given the modest size of the restaurant, the meat service was dismal: very few options and served in an even more protracted manner. In a typical Brazilian churrasco, the meats come out in a fast-paced manner, and often , you have to flip your "stop" sign just to catch up. Here, the meats came out probably every 10 minutes (?so you could stuff yourself w/ the buffet instead?), were certainly not the best quality, and had a preponderance of chicken, pork, FISH! instead of BEEF by a ratio probably of 5:1 ! They served a carne asado that looked like it had been stewing in a tupperware somewhere and reheated. The staff was courteous, the place was clean, the price is cheaper compared to the usual Churrascos in the big cities, but it simply is not what it purports itself to be, and we would have gladly paid more to get the genuine experience.

• Visited June 2013
4 Thank Irene F
Spokane, Washington
“Rock stars!”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I am probably the most critical and overly sensitive diners. I expect common courtesy, no sucking up, cleanliness and a simply level of formality that is missing in our society. Having said ALL that. This restaurant, its staff and food rocked my world! The place is clean without being sterile. The service was good, the food spectacular, interesting and well stocked and maintained. Two things struck me.....when walking in the aisles in the place, the staff moved aside to let me go by! That rarely happens anymore. Next, they served my wife first! That is how it is supposed to be! Thank you, Full recommendations!

• Visited May 2013