The Grille from Ipanema
Ranked #118 of 262 Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: With a great atmosphere, you’ll have a one of a kind experience that will be unforgettable! Enjoy the best authentic Brazilian cuisine in all of Idaho. Having a variety of tropical fruits and signature salads, made fresh daily, and our delicious hot side dishes, including our traditional black beans and rice, are a source of comfort foods that is just the beginning of your Brazilian experience.
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I have eaten at many brazilian steakhouse in las vegas nv... This place is a GREAT place for the price. For those that dont know brazilian steakhouses are normally VERY VERY expense. The ones in vegas range from $39 to 70.00 PER PERSON. So, for these guys to be only 22.00 THAT IS A GREAT DEAL. We eat here weekly the food is always wonderful once in a while the service is a little slow but Conner could not be anymore helping and such a pleasure to have as a meat server... If u are disstasified TELL THEM they will go out of their way to correct the problem and make u happy JUST ASK.... I can not say enough about the seasoned pork, Marinated chicken and Garlic steak oh SO YUMMY...

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Go here often and love this place! Eat too much every time. Great atmosphere, fun array of food, and friendly service! If you're looking for something different for a date, family, or a meal with buddies...this is the place!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I was given a Groupon to this place, and based on the previous reviews I was thinking it could be hit or miss. I went for lunch on a Saturday, getting there about 10 minutes before the lunch rush started. when we were seated there was only 1 other party in the place, but by the time I returned from my first trip to the buffet bar, the place was packed. Various meats were brought around every few minutes. I found the beef and chicken choices to be very good. While as other reviewers pointed out, the pork did seem a little too salty for my taste. the servers were very attentive, I do not think a glass on the table was ever allowed to go to less than half full. Based on my experience, I would return.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Without knowing where we were going, we headed out in Coeur d'Alene to find a place for dinner. I spotted the Grille from Ipanema and we decided to give it a try. So very glad that we did. Make sure you are hungry when you arrive though. This place is a Brazillian Steakhouse and you will be served many delicious slices of a variety of grilled, spiced and marinated beef, chicken and por, along with grilled pineapple and grilled vegetable, as they bring the skewers around to your table and offer you a slice. The salad bar is amazing with it's huge variety of hot and cold items. Staff is fun, location is awesome and you will come away having enjoyed not only a delicious meal, but a truly fun exprience. The next time we are in Coeur d'Alene, we will definitely return.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

We usually enjoy coming here and making a 3 hour drive just to come here. But this last time it wasn't as good as usual. Not as many selections. Maybe 4 different meats. The salad bar had less then usual. We actually had to fill up here because of the below par meat choices. We will still come back again hoping that this will be just some kind of a fluke visit.

1  Thank Shad S