“Blah food, fun atmosphere”

Azteca Southwest Grill
Ranked #110 of 249 Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Kids, Families with children
“Blah food, fun atmosphere”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in while in town for the night. Ordered the nachos which were absolutely huge! 6 people could have shared! They looked amazing! Sadly they lacked flavor. They were very bland at best. The service was friendly and efficient though.

Visited July 2013

“I'll be back!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

I have a new favorite Mexican restaurant ---THE AZTEC. The cream sauce on the enchiladas is original and fabulous! Delightful decor and friendly waiters ring the A+ bell for me. The large portions guarantee you will not go away hungry.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank grizzlygiant
Minnesota
“Great meal and we were quite surprised.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

This restaurant is located at a brand new mixed use development where retail space, restuarants and a large cinema are intermixed with residentual units. That said, we were pleasantly surprised with this Azteca restaurant. Service was prompt, the chips and salsa were yummy and the menu is rich in choices. Both my wife and I were more than surprised at the quality and quantity of food and beverage choices and for somewhat discriminate connoisseur of Mexican-Mexican American style cuisine, I would give this place a thumbs up and we will be back the next time we are in Northern Idaho!

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank BorealForestDweller
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“Pleasantly Surprised”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

Recently had our first dinner at Azteca and were pleasantly surprised! We were seated promptly and our waiter was friendly. My husband had a margarita and I had some type of Piña Colada. Both were large, tasted great, and reasonably priced. My husband enjoyed his combo meal that included a taco and chalupa with beans and rice on the side. I ordered a burrito and it was huge! Everything tasted very good and the service was prompt, even though it was a Friday night. We had enough leftovers for our dinner the following evening and will definitely go back!

• Visited April 2013
Cocolalla, Idaho
“Mex-Tex and More”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

Extensive menu and a fun atmosphere. The food is good and hot (can be spicy-hot, too. if you like) Generous portions. Good service.

Visited November 2012