“Better than ever!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 16, 2013

New owners this year and they have upped the game. Fresh paint and interior make it a more pleasant atmosphere. The food is awesome, Owner/Chef Joe has been a local favorite for years and certainly shines with his own place now. Always check the fresh board for specials, I recently had the last potato cake breakfast of the day and was glad we got there when we did. Intimate dining in a great location with patio seating in nice weather. Highly recommend Franklin's to locals and tourists alike.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Highly recommend this local spot. Joe and Crystal had done right by keeping this place open. The food is awesome! Fresh Fixings! Highly recommend the bisquits and gravy. One of my favorites. The Hospitality is amazing. Home cooked meal If you don' t stop by your missing out...

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I was introduced to Franklin's in much the same way that I was introduced to many other restaurants: I ordered the biscuits and gravy. I'm no food critic, but I've been to more than 36 of the 50 states and I've had biscuits and gravy in every one. Franklin's has not only the most unique biscuits and gravy I've ever had, but also the absolute best. They even make their own sausage which they use in the gravy.

It doesn't stop there, however. During my visit to Coeur d'Alene, I had the patty melt, eggs Benedict, and Philly cheese steak. All of it was fantastic; I didn't even want to put ketchup on the potatoes because the seasoning was so excellent.

Joe - the owner and head chef of Franklin's - catered for my family's reunion and made far too many food masterpieces to recount here, but it wasn't just the food that impressed me; It was an absolute joy to watch Joe work, and it was obvious to me that he's going places and carrying Franklin's in his wake.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Franklin's Hoagies has new owners and they are dedicated to providing a great meal with a great value. You just can't go wrong here. A fun little sandwich shop that not only has delicious sandwiches and soups, their breakfasts are very food and the best value in town. I love sit sit at the bar and catch up with the locals over a cup of coffee or a tuna melt!
Be sure to seek this little sandwich shop out, you will be back!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Went for breakfast, ordered the special, breakfast club, which was supposed to be waffles with bacon and eggs. The waffles were eggo waffles that I could make at home! Super bummed. Only two other tables of people were there.

1  Thank nick3169