“Great pizza & salads!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2014

So many great choices! I've never had a pizza here that I didn't like; but I do have a favorite - the Thai Chicken. Its spicy but I love it! If you're not into pizza or are gluten free, the salads are yummy!

1  Thank JazzyJasmine

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Service = Lame
Food = A joke

i have no idea why someone would come to this place twice. I really contemplated asking for my money back, which is something I have rarely thought before at a restaurant.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

I was not a pizza lover until I discovered Fire. Now I go there all the time. I love their unusual menu and homemade meats and sausage.

One of my favorites is the chicken and pesto, and the one that has mozzarella and pesto with a balsamic glaze (sorry, can't think of the name) but it is different and delicious. The Thai is really hot though so beware.

Salads are great too as are the stuffed mushrooms. Really can't go wrong with either of them. One is usually enough for two people, especially if you share a salad.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

My husband and I were new to the artisan pizza style. Once we tasted the pizza it was very delicious. The pizza had a flavor and spice that made the dinner a real tasty treat. The spinich salas was wonderful too. Definitely will return again.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

If you are a fan of thin crust euro style pizza this is the place. Northwest vibe and excellent pizza is the reality. We are never disappointed at lunch or dinner. Ask for the truffle salt and keep the pizza simple.