“Disappointed...”
Review of Ugly Fish Asian Bistro - CLOSED

Ugly Fish Asian Bistro
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: It's a new restaurant in the new Riverstone development of Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.
Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

Decided to give it a whirl today for lunch. Read the reviews and came on in. The staff and decore is great! But, the food does not live up to it. Had the Pad Thai deluxe bento box with sushi.. Favors of pad Thai just not there. Also had the Avo Tuna roll.. Again just ok. To be honest I've had better sushi buying it at a supermarket... Well, not that bad but close.

There are newer reviews for Ugly Fish Asian Bistro

Reviewed February 14, 2013

I have eaten here three times now and assure you i wont be back. I travel to Japan 4-6 times per year, so I think I know good sushi when I get it. Ugly Fish is just that, Ugly. The portions are small and the prices are stupid high for what you get. Save your time and money and go to Syringa (THE BEST SUSHI THIS SIDE OF JAPAN).

Reviewed January 4, 2013

The Ugly Fish has a fantastic menu. I love Sushi and have enjoyed some of the best California and the Seattle area have to offer. Ugly Fish is very very good. If you don't like sushi, there are tons of other choices of Asian fare. Presentations are beautiful and everything I've tried has been wonderful.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

My family and friend went to this restaurant last week. We enjoyed the meal and the staff was so helpful. The food was so good.I will make this a must weekly.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

A friend and I went to Ugly Fish for dinner last week and we had a very enjoyable meal. It was my first time eating at this restaurant. The Ugly fish has an extensive Sushi and Chinese menu, I dont do sushi so I order a chinese dinner.. I started with a bowl of Singapore hot soup, very bold and tasty and similiar to hot and sour. Also I had spring rolls and they were crisp and tasty and not greasy. I had Kung Pao chicken for my entree and my friend had Mongolian beef. We shared, and both of us agreed the dishes were outstanding and generious. We each took home a good portion and enjoyed it the next day. I look forward to my next visit ,good friendly service and delicious food . A pleasant time dining out, cost $50.00 included the tip