“Excellent stay”

Ranked #11 of 22 Hotels in Coeur d'Alene
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014

I'm writing this review after staying overnight twice. The first night was on a thursday and there was nothing to really review about. The room had a jacuzzi tub and it was a pleasant stay. The tubs are kind of loud but that should be expected...I just didnt. My wife and I decided to go back and book another room on the weekend. We were going to book online like we normally do but decided to call because we were going to bring our kids.. A woman named Sonya answered all of my wifes questions and was very polite. She even saved some cookies for the kids. She is the reason Im even writing this review (I wont even write a review unless something stands out). Will stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Karen L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Coeur D Alene, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I will follow up with congrats to Sonja for her excellent customer service. We look forward to having you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Couer d'Alene, ID, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014

We've returned to this LaQuinta almost every time we've stayed in town. It has been consistently good. Rooms on all sides are equally quiet, and other guests tend to be quiet and friendly. Small indoor pool. Free wi-fi. The old downtown is just down the street a dozen blocks.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

I am glad you enjoyed our quiet little corner of town :) See you next time!
Great Falls, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014

Easy off the interstate, good quality for the price, nice pillow soft beds, coffee in rooms and in the lobby, homemade cookies also, friendly people on arrival. PET FRIENDLY!!!! I would recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Karen L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Coeur D Alene, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Thanks for taking the time to post a review, we appreciate your feedback and hope to have you again.
Lethbridge, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014

Always try to stay at La Quinta. Great rates and good service. Value in the 20 percent off and the breakfast we enjoy . Always close to shopping and recreation. Large rooms and friendly staff, Pool is well maintained . Quiet airconditioned units. and no trouble with internet service. Thanks

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for taking the time to post a review! We look forward to having you again!
Invermere, British Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014

We travel with our two small dogs and the hotel is very accommodating , the location is wonderful being so close to the lake, we like to go for walks and love the shops on Sherman avenue. Very pleasant and helpful staff, we have been staying at this hotel every year for 10 years now. We love it .

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Karen L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Coeur D Alene, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
Thank you for your feedback, we are thrilled you enjoyed your stay! I'm glad the pups did too :) Thank you also for being a loyal LaQuinta guest! See you next time.
Calgary, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

If I could give this place a zero, I would. This location was dirty. I found dust balls, shower was dirty, bed spread did not look to be washed, I found an old sock between the sheets, etc. I slept in my clothes because I was afraid of bed bugs. The hotel was rated as 3 stars which is hard to believe. Unfortunately, we had no choice but to stay there becasue we prepaid through Priceline, but I can tell you, I will never stay at a La Quinta ever again and I will not be booking through Priceline in the future just to save 5 bucks. I am not pleased!!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Amin K
I apologize your stay was not up to standard. I will be following up with my staff.

Travelers are raving about these Coeur d'Alene hotels

Pullman, Washington
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

Location is pretty good...everything else just average. Service staff seems to have a "they don't pay me enough to actually provide good service" attitude, which I always find annoying. But it's fine, if you are looking to save a few bucks and you don't need anything fancy, this is your place.

Room Tip: I overheard one of the staff say they will usually upgrade you for free because it takes too long to...