Baymont Inn & Suites Coeur D Alene
Days Inn Coeur d'Alene(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$117
$103
$126
Hampton Inn & Suites Coeur d'Alene(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$186
$169
Best Western Plus Coeur D'Alene Inn(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$199
The Roosevelt Inn(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$189
$169
Official Site
Quality Inn & Suites(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$122
$118
QualityInn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Coeur d'Alene(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$135
Travelocity
Resort City Inn(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$124
$105
Greenbriar Inn(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$90
SpringHill Suites Coeur d'Alene(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$189
TripAdvisor
All reviewsjacuzzi tubroom was cleansherman aveenglish muffinsfront desk clerkquiet locationfree breakfastyogurteasy accesspleasant stayopen hoursnice breakfastcookiesa great place to stayone night staycoffee makerindoor pool
Reviewed September 19, 2011

The first place we stopped had no ground floor rooms and no elevator, so we went next door to La Quinta. They also had no ground floor rooms and no elevator, but they were happy to carry our bags up stairs and down again the next morning. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was large with a refrigerator and a microwave and the sink was outside the bathroom, the way I like it.. Good pillows. The breakfast was excellent. They even had cookies when we checked in. They gave us a coupon with no expiration date. This hotel was no more expensive then others we encountered during our week long trip through Montana that were not nearly as good. We were just stopping for the night on our way back home. I will look for a La Quinta whenever I travel.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank chsparkles
Reviewed August 22, 2011

I was expecting an average hotel with average rooms and a cheap "continental" breakfast. The service I received convinced me to write this review. Not only was the room clean and comfortable (to be expected), the room was quite a deal larger then I was expecting. The friendly faces of the staff were caring and sincere. There was no disturbances (even with a sold out hotel); one could tell the rooms were actually built with sound deadening in mind. I was quite surprised to find their pool open 24 hours (something I'd expect from a 4-5 star hotel). Even the breakfast blew me away with multiple choices of homemade waffles. Solid first class rating. I'll be sure to book here in the future! Thanks again the impeccable service!!

Room Tip: Book in advance as this establishment is no secret and sells out almost every weekend!
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank RedwingNation
Reviewed August 5, 2011

We stayed here for one night on August 1st. The location was great. A little too far to walk to downtown Couer d'Alene, but a very short drive. It was our first time here and we absolutely loved the town!

We booked a king jacuzzi suite last minute. I believe the price was about $140. The room was clean, no complaints there. However, the air conditioner didn't really work and it was in the high 80s outside. We asked for a different room and they did accommodate us, but said "yeah the air conditioner doesn't really work in that room" which made us wonder why they gave it to us in the first place. The hallways really reeked of smoke, but neither of the two non-smoking rooms did. I didn't really notice any noise through the walls as some of the other reviewers have. Maybe we had no neighbors, who knows?

I loved the indoor pool, the water was just the right temperature. The patio outside the pool was nice, with a six-foot high fence so people aren't staring at you as they're driving down the street. The continental breakfast was fine - not great but not bad. Plenty of variety and you can't beat the price.

I would stay here again probably if the price was less than $100, but otherwise I would look somewhere else.

Room Tip: Try to negotiate a less than $100 per night price.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank SeattleJen41
Reviewed August 3, 2011

We got the last room available. It reeked of smoke even though it was a designated non smoking room. My daughter said the smoke smell was giving her a headache. There is a lot of noise when the other rooms run their showers. It is very loud when the other rooms let their doors slam. We chose the place because their page on the expedia web site said that every room had a dvd player and my daughter had a dvd she really, really, really wanted to watch. It turned out it was an outdated description and they no longer have dvd players. Thus, the prime reason for choosing thehotel did not pan out. Desiree was the only bright spot. She tried very hard to make the best of a bad situation. She really understands what customer service is all about. Unfortunately, La Quinta does not.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank LowMaintFam
Reviewed June 19, 2011

We are moving to Missouri and Coeur d'alene was our first stop out of Washington. We tend to stay at La Quinta Inn & Suites because we travel with our cat and our two small children. While checking in, my husband asked the lady at the front desk if they had any suites available for the night and she told him they didn't have any suites in the hotel at all. Its called "Inn & Suites" for a reason, right? Apparently not. She gave him a room and we went to check it out. It REEKED of smoke. I refuse to stay anywhere near smoke with two small children, plus my asthma. We walked up to the front desk and asked for another room. "We don't have any other rooms, and that one is non-smoking" She didn't seem to care that it REEKED of smoke and was unacceptable. And for having no availability, she sure was offering up rooms to the next lady in line at the check in desk for the same night. We turned in our keys, got our card refunded and stayed at the Holiday Inn Express. That was a much MUCH nicer hotel. Highly recommend staying there instead.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family