“Keep walking by Capones and go into Kellys”
Review of Kelly's Irish Pub & Grill - CLOSED

Kelly's Irish Pub & Grill
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Keep walking by Capones and go into Kellys”
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

After being treated HORRIBLY at Capones we went to Kellys and were better off. Rueben was delicious. Shepards pie was average and meatloaf sandwich and chicken strips were great. Live
music was nice to listen to and waitress was awesome. Cook came out to lock up and was very nice too. Will go back fir sure!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank isisdz

Missoula, Montana, United States
“First time at a new place.”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Stopped in for a drinks and snack with wife and friend. Chicken Strips and Steak bites. The fries were hot and excellent. The food was good, chicken crispy very good and not greasy. A nice Family Owned business and everyone at bar was friendly and chatted like they knew us. Lots of local flavor, a variety of beers and I would love to try the homemade corned beef and soups on our next visit. A Good Family atmosphere and we had good service. Satisfied customer.

• Visited March 2013
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, United States
“Great food and great prices”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

The atmosphere and locals tend to go across the street to Capones. My wife and I prefer Kelly's for the better prices and different menu. Kelly's has great shepards pie, bangers and mash, and other Irish fare. The lunch special prices are great and you get a discount if you ride your bicycle

Visited December 2012
1 Thank AJ G
Spokane, Washington
“Just Like Ireland!”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

We just ate the most amazing meal at Kelly's...the food tasted just like we were in Ireland..which we were last summer. Isaac was amazing and whoever was cooking tonight did a wonderful job on wholesome real Irish food, flavor was better than we hoped for portions were huge and the prices great. Can't wait to return. We won't be stopping in CDA without eating here, worth a trip just for this beleive me! The Guinness was poured correctly and was the best we have had in the states. Try the Reuben sliders!

• Visited January 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Great food and music. Service depends on who you get.”
Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

We just moved to the area and stumbled on Kelly's our first night because it is in walking distance from our new house. Isaac was working and was beyond attentive! He was busy but still made a point to ask us our names, shook our hands and asked us what brought us in. Was genuinely interested too! Let us taste a beer that we had never heard of. Which we loved and ordered!
My boyfriend had the Irish dip...AMAZING! I ordered it again when we went this evening and it was even better than I remembered. I had the fish tacos the first time as it had great reviews online. I thought it was just ok at the restaurant but my left overs the next day had the actual jalepeno sauce on it and it was amazing! I think it just didn't make it on the first one. My boyfriend had the blue burger tonight and said it was great. Fries were excellent! Cole slaw leaves much to be desired. The Powell Bros. we're playing tonight and they were awesome!!!! We will definitely fo back and see them again! Love hearing that they make their own guitars as well.
Only negative, they weren't even that busy tonight and the older woman working was horrible. She attended to the locals that she knew but it was very hard to get her attention otherwise. And we were sitting at the bar right in front of one of the taps where it would have been easy to check in with us. We will be returning because its close and also because we overheard her talking to "her people" saying Isaac usually works that night.