“Wow....Amazing food and great service”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #16 of 256 Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Idaho
“Wow....Amazing food and great service”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Steaks are so tender. Prime rib was to die for! Our first visit here last evening was awesome. We knew something must be special here since the parking lot was full on a Wednesday night! Portions were nice, service was exemplary and the wine and beer selection couldn't be better. We're going to make this place a weekly event on our calendar.

Post Falls, Idaho, United States
“ray r.”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

good service and food is great. would recommend to anyone, the staff is very attentive to our every need.

Visited November 2012
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“Declining Quality”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I begin by saying that I am huge fan of the Texas Roadhouse. The quality of the food at the restaraunt in CDA has been on the declne for some time. Despite going back, thinking that it will get better, I likely will not return. On more than one occasion, the steaks have been extremly tough. The seasonings seem to be non existant. I am truly sorry this restaraunt has gone down hill.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Pat R
Jacksonville, Florida
“Try the Big one!”
Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

Visited friends in Idaho. They raved about the steaks at the Texas Road House. They were right. The steaks were great. I had a New York strip and it was done to perfection the way I asked. Service was good and atmosphere Western. Will be back next time I am in the area.

1 Thank nole38
Otis Orchards, Washington
“It is o.k. maybe overrated”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Texas Roadhouse is a restaurant for diners more interested in hubbub than in a good meal value. It is extremely noisey which may appeal to some younger people. We had a birthday party of 9...we called ahead. When we got there on a Tues. night they were very confused and could not find the reservations. They had turned Thompson into Craig! The service was good and the food good. I never did feel like it was a special dinner...more like I just wanted to leave.

• Visited October 2012