“Not where we thought we were going but would go back again!”

Seasons of Coeur d'Alene
Ranked #20 of 249 Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
Cuisines: American, Bar, Contemporary, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: N 2nd St
Description: Located in the heart of downtown Coeur d'Alene, this beautifully designed restaurant focuses on Seasonally Inspired, Spirited Cuisine. A warm, comfortable, welcoming atmosphere with top notch hospitality professionals that are passionate foodies. We provide excellent service that puts you at the center of the dining experience.
Woodinville, WA
“Not where we thought we were going but would go back again!”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

We found Seasons as it is in the same location as a brewpub that we went to 3-1/2 years ago. My, what a change! We went to the bar the first time and just had a couple of brews and split the blackened mahi mahi fish tacos. Excellent! The service was very attentive. On Wednesday evenings, they have live music and whoever was singing and playing the guitar was great and oh-so-easy to listen to.

On our way back through town five days later, we stopped there for lunch. My husband had the Shepherd's Pie which wasn't called Shepherd's Pie. Incredibly flavorful. I had a chicken and avocado BLT; TONS of fries. Carmelized onions in the mayo spread. Again, excellent service. We would not hesitate to go back again anytime we're in C d'A. The restaurant was quite attractive as I peaked walking through.

Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“Thursday Night Burger & Brew”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Seasons is a dining and drinking establishment just a block off Shaerman (downtown's main street) and 2 blocks from the Coeur d'Alene Resort. Clean and stylish it has multiple rooms for dining and meetings along with a bar featuring big corner windows and, weather permitting, a roll-up garage door style that puts you almost right on the sidewalk. There is also a nice patio on the backside during the summer.
The food is good, a bit pricy but quality and presentation are the payoff. We like to go there on Thursdays when they have $10 Burger and a Beer special in the bar. This may be one of the best deals in town. First, the burgers. Kobe beef, buffalo, veggie or salmon with fries. My usual is the salmon with pesto on a cibata bun, excellent, and did I mention it comes with fries? And the beer, not a huge tap selection but decent choices including my usual, Ninkasi Total Domination IPA. You can't beat this for $10.
Good location, good food, good place to go.

Fairfield
“Best BLT ever.”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Seasons is located right on the main drag downtown; you might have trouble finding a parking place (though they offer valet parking), but it's well worth a walk even if you have to park several blocks away. The bar looked very busy when we arrived for dinner, and we chose to eat in the much quieter dining room. It is spacious and comfortable--nice private booths and attractive decor. Our waiter, Daniel, came by immediately for drink orders, and was very helpful in explaining the different choices on the menu. I had the BLT, which truly was the best one I've ever had--delicious artisan bread, thick bacon slices, lovely red tomatoes, lettuce, mayo. The bread was grilled with butter. It was fabulous. Plus, it came with equally fabulous fries. My husband had the French onion soup and the Caesar salad with chicken, also very good. Attentive, enthusiastic service from all of the youngish employees made it all a pleasure.

1 Thank ArlettaC
Covington, Georgia
“Fabulous Surprise”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

While traveling we stopped for lunch based on other reviews. So glad we did! I had the Shepherd's Pie made with local Kobe beef and it was unlike any Shepherd's Pie I've ever had. The chef lifted this comfort food dish to gourmet status with red wine and cartelized onions. Delicious! My husband had a special which is offered for a very limited time apparently only when the Copper River salmon are available. It was served with couscous and fresh Washington asparagus. It was divine! We were most pleasantly satiated to the point that we weren't hungry for dinner when we arrived at our hotel in Montana that evening. Service was great and we highly recommend.

2 Thank sepayne99
Trentola - Ducenta, Italy
“Our best dinner of 4 in CdA”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Very nice atmosphere, comfortable seating, very friendly staff. The food was off the hook. We had the best French Onion Soup I've ever had. As a burger lover, the Kobe burger was very succulent. My husband is fussy about his veggies and he did not care for the selection offered so our server had the chef prepare sauteed carrots for him. We were very pleased at the extra effort. We always like to get dessert but the food was so good we polished it all off and didn't have room.

2 Thank Janholis