“Unique Menu - Nice Lunch”

Seasons of Coeur d'Alene
Ranked #16 of 264 Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Healthy
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: N 2nd St
Description: Located in the heart of downtown Coeur d'Alene, this beautifully designed restaurant focuses on Seasonally Inspired, Spirited Cuisine. A warm, comfortable, welcoming atmosphere with top notch hospitality professionals that are passionate foodies. We provide excellent service that puts you at the center of the dining experience.
Reviewed November 11, 2012

We walked a couple of blocks to Seasons from the Couer d'Alene hotel, and were pleased to find a comfortable atmosphere and a good meal. The menu had a variety of items, all with a unique twist. Everything was decently priced, and the service was friendly. Would recommend!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We were searching for a small place that had a private area to host a 30th birthday party. Seasons was so very accommodating and wonderful to the entire process. They have a small area that isn't a completely separate room from the rest of the diners to make you feel like you're shunned away from everything. It's right along the street with big windows on one side and a separation on the other. They allowed us to bring in our own decorations to make it personal but their setting was elegant and beautiful. We ramped down our decorations when seeing how pretty their setting was. We just added touches of color.

Michael, our server, was efficient, attentive, and pleasant. He took care of us the entire time and we never had need to seek him out for ask anyone else for anything.

The menu was trendy but included something for everyone. They had a great twist on some staple dishes but didn't take it too far over the edge to make you feel like you were in an episode of Iron Chef. I had the buttermilk chicken which was fantastic. My husband tried the duck enchiladas and thought they were good but he's a tough sell expecting something more "mexican"

We had a fabulous time ordering appetizers, dinner, and wine but wasn't sticker shocked when the tab came. You can get a burger for $10 or a steak for well into the upper $20's.

The staff was great! My daughter called to inquire about their facility and was very happy with all the information. She called closer to the event to confirm and ask some questions. The staff was very nice and made sure we knew they were available for any questions, suggestions, or requests we had.

I highly recommend this place if you are looking to bring together a small group of people for any event. They do have a larger segregated room for bigger parties. We had 12 people in the smaller space and it was perfect!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

We like the location and the varied menu at Seasons. You can eat in the bar for more intimate dining or several sectioned dining areas.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

I had lunch at this restaurant in downtown Couer d'Alene and highly recommend it. The dinner menu looked equally attractive.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

My first visit to Coeur d'Alene, I had dinner at Seasons at Lakeside and 2nd Street near the resort. What a fabulous dining experience! I dined in the lively bar side, but there is a quiet tablecloth dining side as well, with exquisite works of art lining the walls (for sale, of course!).

I had the duck enchilada appetizer, and the duck main course, and I was blown away by the taste! Really nice presentation, adequate amount of food. Ask for Andrew to help you with the great wine selection.

Try the mushroom napolean appetizer, too, that will blow you away as well!

They carry my favorite single malt scotch, McCallan, something not many restaurants do. Great service always makes the dining experience complete, too! paul cardinal 09.18.12

2  Thank PaulCardinal