“Good varied menu”

Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: N 2nd St
Description: Located in the heart of downtown Coeur d'Alene, this beautifully designed restaurant focuses on Seasonally Inspired, Spirited Cuisine. A warm, comfortable, welcoming atmosphere with top notch hospitality professionals that are passionate foodies. We provide excellent service that puts you at the center of the dining experience.
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We like the location and the varied menu at Seasons. You can eat in the bar for more intimate dining or several sectioned dining areas.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

I had lunch at this restaurant in downtown Couer d'Alene and highly recommend it. The dinner menu looked equally attractive.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

My first visit to Coeur d'Alene, I had dinner at Seasons at Lakeside and 2nd Street near the resort. What a fabulous dining experience! I dined in the lively bar side, but there is a quiet tablecloth dining side as well, with exquisite works of art lining the walls (for sale, of course!).

I had the duck enchilada appetizer, and the duck main course, and I was blown away by the taste! Really nice presentation, adequate amount of food. Ask for Andrew to help you with the great wine selection.

Try the mushroom napolean appetizer, too, that will blow you away as well!

They carry my favorite single malt scotch, McCallan, something not many restaurants do. Great service always makes the dining experience complete, too! paul cardinal 09.18.12

2  Thank PaulCardinal
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I have been twice to Seasons. The location is great as is the service and the decor. I was just a little put off by the food. Lots of people were raving about it and I found it just a little wanting.. Friends took me in for the Tuesday night 1/2 price appetizers and 1/2 price bottles of wine. I nicknamed them Halfatizers.. there were two toothpicks of two shrimp each on one appetizer and I had to laugh.. maybe full price you get more shrimp. Good wine selection but the server knew the name of tonights special wine but not what kind it was. I had the Halibut and yam chips last night. They were o.k. but Skippers does it just as well for a lot less. Probably my fault that I ordered wrong. My mom had their Buttermilk Chicken and raved about it.

1  Thank Cromagnum2
Reviewed September 11, 2012

My husband and i enjoyed our anniversary lunch at seasons. We had the fish tacos and the grilled cheese sandwich. Both were very good and our server was a very nice and helpful. I am looking forward to going back and trying some different things.