“Great Breakfast!”

The Garnet Cafe
Ranked #15 of 249 Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Garnet partners with McLane Farms to offer a farm-to-table experience.
Spokane, Washington
“Great Breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

We had breakfast at the Garnet on Sunday and it was amazing! Like any great smaller breakfast place it is worth the wait to get in! My mother had the Pork Tenderloin which was incredible because I would have never guessed to have that offered as a breakfast choice. I had the Idaho scramble which was great! I will definitely be going back again!

• Visited April 2013

Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“Incredible every time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

I'm always wowed when I go and I go all the time. The most incredible flavors and a lot of unexpected flavors. Their rosemary toast with lemon curd and raspberry jam is to die for and I almost always order the Northwestern omelette. Last time I went I wanted a salad and they whipped me an incredible medley of quinoa, spinach, sun dried tomatoes, apples for crunch, and a strawberry vinagarette. They are talking about starting an afternoon menu, too! I'll just set up camp if they do. :) Their duck confit is another of my favorites. It's only 4 dollars as a side so I take it home sometimes. Great service, friendly staff, my favorite place to take my friends. The Syringa next door is just as surprising a little hidden jewel, too. Love this couple and their restaurants. Even went to a sushi class lead by the owner of Syringa at Pilgrims Market. Neatest places and nestled in such a small town it's a treat.

Visited April 2013
Boise, Idaho, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Cozy and fun settling with very friendly staff and great grub. Great corned beef hash and a variety of good adult beverages for breakfast.

Visited February 2013
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, United States
“Trendy hip place for breakfast or brunch.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

If you want to drink mimosas, brass monkeys (with an actual 40oz OE) this is the place to go. It also has great food. I think we had salmon Benedict or something. All our food was great. It tends to have a wait on weekends as it is not very big.

Visited December 2012
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“A Must Try!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

Garnet Cafe is one of my favorite local eateries! They have really unique menu options, and if you are looking for a fun food experience while on vacation, you have to try this! Green Eggs and Ham are on the menu, but too much food for me! I love the steak and blue cheese omlette, and the breakfast spaghetti!

Visited December 2012