“Coffee and good people-watching”

Java Coffeehouse & Cafe
Reviewed August 21, 2013

This place has great location, great for people-watching. I lined up once and gave up, nowhere to sit, so I walked around a few blocks but didn't find anywhere nearly as appealing for morning coffee. Had a coffee and pastry, and yes, the place seemed a little overly dirty, but worth it. Right in the centre of the downtown strip, and very busy.

1  Thank seattlefan111

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I drive 35 minutes one a month and always stop when I'm in town. Great atmosphere, customer service, local connections and fun staff. You may find me working from the seats out front on Sherman. My favorite is the "Bowl of Soul!" Tell them Connie Stark sent you.... Book a cycling, hiking or boating tour with StarkTours.org today.

1  Thank StarkTours
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We were in Coeur d Alene for a week we went here our first morning and came back several times. Tried a couple others but this was our favorite!

1  Thank vickie m
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Terrific breakfast spot - lot of locals; coffee is beyond great and food is spectacular. Totally worth it - short walk from Coeur d'Alene resort. Wish I had found it sooner! Can eat indoors or out.

1  Thank NonaKim
Reviewed June 29, 2013

The Coffee Alone was amazing and my Java Benedict I ordered was so so so so good. The Giant windows make the place gleaming with Sunlight. Downtown CDA wouldn't be the same without this Gem of a Coffee Shop.

1  Thank Dan C