“"50% off" FOOD! Off of your plate, that is.”

315 Martinis and Tapas Dinner Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 255 Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 3rd and 4th Streets
Description: The "315" is located within the 1908 Historic Greenbriar Inn in downtown Coeur d'Alene, only four blocks from the Lake. We feature a martini bar, wine bar, international food with "small plate" or tapas available during all restaurant hours, as well as a full dinner menu. Outdoor seating and patio/garden seating available. Two fireplaces inside. Catering also available.
Coeur dAlene
“"50% off" FOOD! Off of your plate, that is.”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I wrote a review for this restaurant two years ago. It was my favorite place to eat. Things have changed. Isn't it always like that. Poor service and cool attitudes. I want to be appreciated when I spend my money in a business. I cannot eat an entire order of Ahi. I used to order a half, not cheap then, but worth the taste and satisfaction. Also a half salad. No deal this time!! No halves were being served, period. I was told I could have my salad topped with some Ahi at the cost of $4-6. I said yes and to please put it on the side. "No deal" I was told. I agreed to put it on the top of the salad stating I could remove it myself. The waiter came back with, "that will be $8" which is half an order. Will not put on the side. I just ordered the whole salad, no Ahi. Guess what? The while salad "was" the half salad I used to order. Haha. Now I know why they don't serve half orders any longer. I won't be back.

• Visited August 2013
hospitality9660, Owner at 315 Martinis and Tapas Dinner Restaurant, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
I am sure it is disappointing to come in and find that our special "deals" have been cut back and the menu changed! We kept analyzing our cost overruns and it kept coming back to our
menu and the large portions and selections.
As food costs have skyrocketed over the past three years, we have modified what we do to provide reasonable value and the best possible ingredients and presentation, not to mention our outstanding venue! Also, the last two years has brought with it a very great upgrade in the quality of our servers.
We've had so many compliments on our changes and upgrades, we'd like to see you come back with a view towards a total "experience" rather than an inexpensive food break. If you do decide to try us again, let me know and I'll see to it that you won't regret your decision! Kris (owner)

Victoria
“Very disappointing”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

A group of us went to this restaurant, mainly because of the name as we all drink martinis. 7 martinis were ordered which took quite some time to arrive. They were the worst martinis we have had, of the 7 ordered only 1 person was able to finish theirs. We asked for the bartender and advised of our dissatisfaction, to which he replied that he made excellent martinis. I guess the customers were wrong. This was followed by the meal, which to be kind was at best OK. One in the group was missing his cutlery from the appetizer course, when the waitress was advised, she took a cursory scan of the table, said that everyone else had theirs, so the used set in the middle of the table must be their's, with no offer to bring a fresh set. Combined the evening was disappointing, with no apparent effort to try and appease the unfortunate situation.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Wonderer55
Our bartenders are mixologists and generally do not disappoint, so I was disturbed to see this review, as I've never heard a complaint before like this!
Upon inquiry, I learned that one of the customers ordered a dirty martini (dry with olive juice), and the gentleman sitting next to him ordered the same: "I'll have what he's having". This went on around the table. Apparently none of those getting "what he's having" had a taste for dirty martinis. The only one who liked it was the original gentleman ordering it.
HAYDEN
“All I can say is WOW”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Great food, great atmosphere, great service. Our favorite place for numerous events.
Great selection of food for a buffet. The items were excellent. The hardest choice was what not to try.

• Visited June 2013
West Vancouver
“Great food in Coeur d'Alene”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

My wife and I spent a great evening enjoying a memorable meal on the patio. Food was fresh; they run short of a couple of entries, well presented and simply delicious. I highly recommend it.

• Visited August 2013
Austin
“Food and Restuarant was VERY GOOD”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Wife and I really enjoyed our dining at this restuarant. Food was very good and the table on the porch was great for the 3 piece jazz band. The house is beautiful and has a great feel and ambiance. Only drawback of our dining experience was the service in general was very slow.

• Visited September 2013