315 Martinis and Tapas Dinner Restaurant
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 3rd and 4th Streets
Description: The "315" is located within the 1908 Historic Greenbriar Inn in downtown Coeur d'Alene, only four blocks from the Lake. We feature a martini bar, wine bar, international food with "small plate" or tapas available during all restaurant hours, as well as a full dinner menu. Outdoor seating and patio/garden seating available. Two fireplaces inside. Catering also available.
Reviewed November 29, 2012

My husband and I love the 315 Martinis & Tapas resturant. We love the atmosphere and homely feel. The staff is wonderful with great service. If you love soft jazz that is a place to visit.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

My husband and I just love Tapas. It is very elegant and reasonably priced. The food was absolutely amazing and the cocktails were even better. We were very impressed by the friendly service and recommend you give it a try, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Menu is way too complex...too many just average items. Ourdoor lawn seating is nice. Staff very nice.

1  Thank darcibug
Reviewed September 21, 2012

My wife and I ordered a salad and five tapas to share. The bruchetta came first and was the best we have ever had. Then the rest came at the same time, three of which were hot. How the heck can you enjoy five small plates at once. The answer is, you can't.

1  Thank Twintravler
hospitality9660, Owner at 315 Martinis and Tapas Dinner Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Yes, I agree this would be frustrating and a mark of a poor server who couldn't time their order properly. I wish I had known about this and I would have remedied this on the spot! Meanwhile, that server is long gone. We have a truly great staff now that is professional, caring, and concientious. We always strive for excellence, but if our staff doesn't hit the mark, we ask them to move on...

Reviewed September 16, 2012

We like Tapas and were happy to find good reviews for 315 and were eager to give it a try. It did not disappoint. We chose an table on the deck as the evening temperature was pleasant, but as we passed through the dining room we noted that this charming old home had been very nicely decorated and designed for a restaurant. The drink menu was fun to read as each drink had a snappy, clever title and unique ingredient lists. The attentive waiter was more than happy to help us decide; We tried the Genevieve's lemonade, Tuscan pear, a spicy strawberry daiquiri and a chocolate mousse martini for desert. For salads we had the 315 house and the Tuscan---both were excellent and large in portion, but know that the Tuscan is quite spicy (I was warned -- so no complaint here). For tapas, we enjoyed Papas Arrugadas, the potato cakes, the 315 Empanadas and the Gougère Pot Pie. With the exception of the empanadas, which were average, the rest were very very tasty. We ordered all this thinking that tapas are usually small. we couldn't finish most of these because the servings are very generous to be called Tapas. So we would advise you finish one plate before ordering another as you won't leave here hungry. We hope to go back and try some more stuff on the menu---much of which looks great. Service was exceptional. Highly recommended,

2  Thank Cascadefirechief