“so disappointed”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 14, 2012

We had originally went to Jimmy's about a year and a half ago, after seeing it on Diners DriveIns and Dives. That time we only had the Southern Pecan Roll and it was great. Now we were anxious to go again when we were in town. We stopped for lunch. Service was great and very friendly. I ordered french toast and got lots of it. Unfortunately there was nothing french and nothing toast about it. It was just warm bread. It barely touched the french toast dip and was barely cooked. Then we took home both a pecan roll and cinnamon bun. Really disappointed when I couldn't tell the difference between these and my french toast. They were just huge pieces of bread, but one had some pecans. Unfortunately I won't be going back.

3  Thank Rock_Debod

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Maybe it was what we picked out to eat but it just wasn't what we expected, seemed like just too many servers trying to take our order, it made me nervous like I had to order right now!!

1  Thank Vonda K
Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

Jimmy's has been on tv. Lots of eggs, biscuits are big and good. Clean and owner is always there saying hello. Good food and good people. Nothing gourmet about this place. The small individual apple pies are worth going back for. If your in Coeur D Alene Idaho you might want to try it.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Usually ate breakfast there on vacation. Lots of food and darn good. Nothing fancy. Make their own apple pie and it is great. I'm going back next year.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

Stopped by this place because of DDD. I am not a fan of white gravy or biscuits, but thought, lets go out of my comfort zone. The biscuits were so good and the gravy I could eat. The food was good old home cooking and the waitress was very attentive. Would definitely go back again!