“Poor”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Rathdrum, Idaho
“Poor”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Supposedly aimed at the well heeled staying at the Resort. High prices and only fair service. The views are great but both times I have been there the waited was, can't think of a better word than snotty. I've eaten in some really nice places and never had waiters who acted so proud. I won't be going back.

Visited January 2014
Jeremiah N, Manager at Beverly's, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to comment about your experience at Beverly's. I apologize that we failed in making you feel welcome at our restaurant. That is our goal and we obviously failed. I would love the opportunity to correct this situation. If you could contact me at 208-765-2300 ext 23, I would appreciate it.

Spokane, Washington
“Magical!”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

From the moment you enter (we did not have a reservation) the GM greets you and you are spoiled by all staff. We ordered the 3 course "special" selection which allowed both of us to choose from several options for our 3 courses. The chefs let us watch them prepare and serve the succulent meal that was VERY reasonably priced. We will be coming back soon for their 7 course/6 wine pairing with friends. I highly recommend this 5 star restaurant that is a MUST try if you are in Coeur d'alene!!

Visited March 2014
Jeremiah N, General Manager at Beverly's, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience at Beverly's! Wow! We are blushing after those comments. Your experience is our goal! Thank you!

Eugene, Oregon
“Best Meal(s) Ever”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

We've dined at Beverly's three times over the past several years. The first was an early 50th birthday gift from my wife...2 nights/2 rounds of golf at "DisneyLand for Golfers". We had a delightful meal and they brought out a delicious (comped as I recall) dessert. It was cotton candy spun up into a hollow cylinder shape (dyed green) with a scoop of ice cream down in the middle with a candle on top of the ice cream. At the end of the evening they asked how they did and I told them it was the 2nd best dinner I'd ever had. Of course, that was like throwing down the gauntlet. They asked about #1 (I told them about our experience at Le Ciel de Paris) and that that would be a tough one to beat.

Fast forward to the next year. They remembered us when we booked our next golf vacation. We were met at the door with, "Hi Pearson's! We've been expecting you!" We were ushered through the place to Duane Hagadone's private dining room--the octagonal appendage off the west side of the main tower. This dining room (we're told) is available by request if you give them enough notice. Anyway, they had two people on us all night. We had a fantastic dinner and the ambiance was very private and enjoyable. We cracked a $300 bottle of Stag's Leap Cask 23 and were in heaven. At the end of the evening they asked how they did--and I told them they'd just vaulted into the #1 slot--for which they were very thankful.

We've been back, but missed out on the private dining room experience, but the meal was every bit as enjoyable. They produce a consistently excellent product. They have the most extensive wine selection in the Pacific Northwest. And, they're people are very professional. We will continue to return.

(Our visits took place in the summers of 2010, 2011 & 2012) The oldest date I could pick from the drop down is April 2013, but I'm sure they're still every bit as good as they were back then. EP

• Visited April 2013
Thank you for your kind comments about your experiences at Beverly's. I wish you would move out here and run our marketing for us! Very flattering comments! Thank you!

Sedona, Arizona
“Fabulous food”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

You are in for a treat as you bite into this delectable dishes. I had lunch and dinner quite often in the week I was in town and not once was I disappointed. The food really is first rate. The wine list is endless.The staff are eager to help even with off the menu ideas. Fabulous Food and 5 star rating.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank gmilliken
Thank you for your kind comments about your experience at Beverly's!

We look forward to serving you in the future!

Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“Fabulous Service & Incredible Food”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

This restaurant on the top floor of the resort is incredible. The service is always wonderful and the food is fabulous. They filet is probably the best steak I have ever had. The orange rolls are to die for. Their luncheon menu is fantastic too-especially the cheese and mushroom sandwich.

The manager, Jeremiah, and his staff are so accommodating and treat you so special.

The views are so incredible so be sure to have an early dinner so you can watch the activity on the lake.

The day after Thanksgiving they have a fabulous fireworks show and there is no better place to view it than from Beverly's. A fantastic dinner and fireworks....who could ask for more?

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Janis I
Thank you for you kind comments about your experiences at Beverly's! Your comments were very flattering!