“WOW”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Used to be called Cloud nine which it still is. Great food and scenery on the ninth floor overlooking the lake. Our tradition is doing lunch in all seasons with great food with all the finery. We feel very spoiled.

There are newer reviews for Beverly's

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Had a celebratory dinner with family. Service was excellent. View was superb. Food was very good though the rack of lamb was a disappointment (chewy). The bison carpaccio was wonderful -- flavorful and tender. The beef tenderloin was very tender and tasty. An excellent creme brulee for dessert -- plus the celebratory blue cottom-candy bowl filled with vanilla ice cream and a candle was a fun surprise! The wine list is a joy if you enjoy a large range of excellent wines. We had two wondeful Ken Wright Oregon pinot noirs one night, and an excellent Woodward Canyon Charboneau another night. My husband took the free wine cellar tour and said he was practically drooling!

Reviewed April 16, 2013

This is CoeurD'Alene's premier restaurant atop the Resort hotel. Wonderful place for special occasion dining. Spendy but worth it. We've had less than perfect lunches here..but dinner is gourmet to the max. Don't miss the desserts. Service is the best. Lovely lake view!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Had a fabulous time here for my birthday!! Great atmosphere, wonderful service by the staff and awesome food. Can't wait to go back!!

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I read some of the trip advisor reviews before I risked the considerable cost of this restaurant having suffered less than indifferent food at another of the restaurants associated with the Coeur d'Alene Resort. From my first taste of my starting Grilled Endive and Prosciutto Salad I knew this was going to be a different experience. My main course sea bass paired with orzu was equally faultless. This is a really good restaurant IMHO perhaps the best in Idaho. I understand the sticker shock many mention but with the outstanding views the outstanding food and the exemplary service, the european style open kitchen.
This is a restaurant I would like to revisit. IMHO its worth the cost for a treat:-)