“Second time and we'll be back!”
Review of Thai Bamboo

Thai Bamboo
Ranked #75 of 264 Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 17, 2012

My husband had the Red Curry with chicken and I had the Mongolian Beef. Both were delicious. We have ordered take out both times so we cannot comment on the restaurant facility or the service. The woman that took our order and our money was friendly and our food was ready when we arrived to pick it up.

1  Thank MominYakima

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Terrible service and average food. If you have been there a few times, you will find that the dishes taste too similar. For a change, try the Vietnamese restaurant up the street, next to Highway 90.

2  Thank KnowBS
Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

Average prices! Wonderful waiter and staff was very conscious of allergies. The menu is a bit overwhelming but the staff is very helpful in guiding you to a phenomenal choice based on your likes and dislikes!!! Would recommend to anyone, especially families with differing preferences!

1  Thank JaneAustenWyo
Reviewed April 25, 2012

This was such an enjoyable dinner out. The restaurant was beautifully and kind of extravagantly decorated with a very cool ceiling lit up like a sky. The server was great, she actually had to help my friend order and picked out a yummy garlic pork dish. My dinner was also very good! Over all just a great dinner!

1  Thank shelly t
Reviewed April 20, 2012

This is my hometown. I dislike writing negative reviews, especially on my home turf. Thai Bamboo has poor service, horrible wine, the place smells "wet" and frankly, the food is tasteless.
We really like Thai food. We like the spices and the sweet, sour dishes that Thai represents. My husband loves burn your lips off hot Thai. Thai Bamboo is not your place to go for good Thai food.
We made the mistake of going just after it opened. Since the restaurant has a few places in Washington, we figured they would hit the ground running. Service slow, food blah, blah, blah. I was craving curry and ordered Pad Thai with curry and chicken. It was horrible. My husband had a spicy beef dish that was tough and not spicy at all. Ok, so gave it several more visits just to prove the 1st, 2nd and 3rd time were awful. Makes me sad to have a crummy Thai restaurant.

2  Thank ABohemianGirl