“Over-achiever!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 18, 2012

Thai Bamboo looks like a franchise from the outside. Once you enter the doors, that impression starts to fade. By the time the food arrives, the word franchise never enters your mind again.
The service was excellent with the wait staff managing the perfect balance between ensuring your needs are met without being over-solicitous.
The food was extraordinary. Each flavor was it's own and popped. Even the subtle tastes made themselves known in just the right measure.
We will definitely be back if we have the opportunity to dine in Coeur d'Alene again.
The only improvement I can see needed is for them to open one around Missoula so I don't have to drive so far for a great restaurant.

1  Thank DavidS11

Reviewed January 8, 2012

I LOVE Thai food but not at Thai Bamboo. Food is missing the intense flavors that typify Thai food.

1  Thank lou t
Reviewed October 3, 2011

The employees were very friendly and helpful. The food was delicious and plentiful. There were only two customers besides us on an early evening. I hope they stay in business. The waiter took care when he packaged our food to go. Very pleasant experience all around.

1  Thank 2462skiing
Reviewed September 25, 2010

There is nowhere in Coeur d' Alene where the food is better--the spices are incredible. But the atmosphere is the best thing. As you come in, you are greeted by ornate wooden Thai carvings. In the dining hall, overhead is an azure sky with twinkling lights that drift across like lazy shooting stars. It feels like an exotic locale.

1  Thank barkingaardvark
Reviewed September 20, 2009

My family ate at the Thai Bamboo in late August '09. We saw an ad for it in a local tourist magazine and thought we would check it out since we love Thai food. I have to say this is honestly one of the best (if not the best) Thai restaurant that we have been to. The menu is huge so if you have a Thai favorite I would guess that what you're looking for is on the list!

Since a little time has past I can't say specifically what we ordered but I can say the orders are quite large and they are definitely fresh. Mmmm good!

Definitely recommend this to anyone. Spicy dishes were definitely spicy so be aware if you order something that is listed as hot. Service was friendly and fast. This location does have a lounge within the property for drinks or hanging out.

1  Thank careb