“Elegantly served -”

Scratch Restaurant & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Scratch Restaurant & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 249 Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
spokane
“Elegantly served -”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

I watch my money. Lunch at Scratch ran $10 not including tip. Not going out much, this was affordable. I did only order from the starter menu aka appetizers, however, I cannot imagine following the warm pita and hummus with a meal. If the menu offers hummus - I'm in. This appetizer required a partner to share with, but mine was observing the Paleo diet plan, so I was on my own. I took home leftovers. My Paleo friend had a house salad with chicken and asked for substitutions to fulfill her requirements. These were met graciously. Service was great. Nice location. I would visit again when the weather cools and try their soups.

• Visited July 2013

North Idaho
“Awesome find!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

My husband and I discovered Scratch a few months ago while we were enjoying a stroll downtown CDA. The atmosphere was nice, seating was cozy, service was great and loved the meal. Both of our meals pleased our pallets. Would definitely recommend.

• Visited May 2013
Corvallis, Oregon
“Mission Fig Pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

My husband and I drove into town late evening on Monday, May 6, the proprietor at our hotel told us Scratch had never disappointed his customers, so we walked down to find a pretty quiet downtown. We weren't hungry for a full meal, so we each ordered pizzas to share (they are dinner-plate sized). My mission fig pizza with prosciutto, pistachios and goat cheese was terrific (we have since made it at home) and my husband enjoyed his italian sausage, then we shared the creme brulee with berry compote. A very satisfying, relaxed and romantic meal. I'm sure this place is hopping on a busier night, as it is located on a busy corner in downtown. The service really made me rate it a "5". The menu is varied (not only pizza) and many entrees sound great.

• Visited May 2013
BC Canada
“Wonderful atmosphere....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

This was a great find. We stumbled upon Scratch one evening and were pleasantly surprised. The menu is great and prices are reasonable. The atmosphere is great as is the service. Specials on bottles of wine when we were there that were very reasonable.

Visited February 2013
Trail, BC, Canada
“A Walk Then Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

We were staying Spokane but needed to walk the boardwalk so we drove the 35 min. After an always lovely walk around the town we hunted for a lunch spot. We spied Scratch and remembered how good lunch was last fall so we had to do it again. We remembered how good the panninis were the last time so we did it again but this time we did the combos because the soup selections sounded interesting. The meal did not disappoint. The crab chowder and the tomato basil bisque were good. My beet salad was subtly amazing. The location is on a corner with plenty of windows for people watching. We need to try the dinner on our next visit.

• Visited March 2013