“Capone's is one of the best of CD'A”

Capone's Pub and Grill
Ranked #25 of 249 Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Kids, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“Capone's is one of the best of CD'A”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

Everything I've had to eat, or drink @ Capone's has been yummy & great. FYI tho gets crazy on game days- so just be aware:)

• Visited November 2012

Spokane, Washington
“Good food, good brews, good atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

I visit Capone's regularly, mostly the CdA location. I have to say, what little dining/drinking out that I do, this is typically where I go. Tom, the owner always stops at our table to say hello, or at least "thanks for coming in" and is receptive to feedback. I can always count on them to have my favorite beers on tap. (Mac n Jacs and Manny's Pale Ale) I love their pizza's though typically I go for the Ragin' Cajun sandwhich or the New Yorker...

• Visited November 2012
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“ok, i've tried it again/”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

The way to order the burger is this: pick out 1/4 or 1/2 and then pick what you want on it from the extensive list. Don't pick one of the ready made to order burgers, customize it. We have to ask to have the pizza's cooked well done but were from chicago and use to cooked pizza not the half done gummy stuff they server here in Idaho.

Visited November 2012
Missoula, Montana
“We L.O.V.E. Capones”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

Homemade hamburger buns... unbelievable number of beers on draft - a marraige mde in heaven <3 The Post Falls location is wonderful... we had heard about it on the show "Drive-Ins, Diners and Dives" We've had burgers, sandwiches and locals beers. Sat at the bar last time and enjoyed seeing all the draft pulls. The bartender/waiter was very attentive and fun to talk to. We plan to go back again and again even though we live in the next state.

• Visited September 2012
Pocatello, Idaho
“They asked me to move half way through my salad!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

I'd seen this place on DD&D, so I thought I'd check it out. I arrived on 10/11 around 530pm and was seated so I could watch the baseball game. There were several empty tables in both the restaurant and bar area. I ordered a beer, salad and pizza for dinner. I got my beer and salad and about half way through my salad the hostess that seated me asked if I would move to another table so that they could move my table to accomodate a "large party". I moved and finished my dinner. I thought that maybe they might buy me a beer or desert or something, but nothing was offered in compensation for moving. I wrote them a suggestion to that affect on my credit card receipt. The food was OK and the Mac and Jack Amber was excellent.

• Visited October 2012