“Great Tuna Salad... I mean super fresh Tuna... get it! 4.5 stars”
Review of Bardenay

Bardenay
Ranked #12 of 259 Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Established in 1999. With three locations in Boise, Eagle and Coeur d'Alene that capture the spirit of Idaho and the Northwest, Bardenay Restaurant and Distillery is a cornerstone of Idaho's restaurant and bar industry. The original establishment is located in a once empty warehouse on the Historic Basque Block in downtown Boise, Idaho. On April 25th, 2000, history was made when we served the first cocktail to included spirits distilled in a restaurant in the US. As the nation's first restaurant distillery, Bardenay has set an industry precedent as the first full service restaurant and bar with the ability to create handcrafted liquor on-site. Our distillers are happy to give tours as time allows. Please ask your server if you are interested in a closer look at our operations. p.s. We are only allowed to sell our fine spirits by the drink. If you would like to purchase a bottle, you may do so at many of our state liquor stores.
Reviewed May 11, 2014

This is a great place for lunch ... and if you like fish and salad I strongly recommended the soup and salad combo and ask for the tuna salad with the soup. The NY Clam Chowder was OK... nothing to write about, but the salad... well enough said.

There are newer reviews for Bardenay

Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

We found this place strictly by accident when staying at the holiday inn up the hill. The drinks were cold and the food was delicious. Dont miss the scotch ice cream.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

What a great spot for a restaurant. When the weather is nice either sit by the windows or have your lunch outside. The portabella sandwich was fantastic! The service was quick and friendly, we had a wonderful lunch. The only reason I did not give 5 stars was that when we entered there were several dirty tables but plenty of wait staff to clean them. Other than that very good and I will be back!

Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

I have eaten here many times! It's one of my very favorite restaurants in Coeur d 'Alene. The food is usually very consistent. Today, however, my Reuben sandwich was way too spicy. Very tasty, but very spicy, the clam chowder was the best ever! The service was excellent & the prices are always reasonable! I would still give it a 5!!

Reviewed April 30, 2014

I ate here several times over a period of three weeks. The food was always flavorful, and I especially enjoyed the salads. The wait staff was great, too, with just the right amount of friendliness to make a solo diner feel welcome. Sports bar feel with big screens in every corner.