Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dreemdoll
Sun City West, Arizona
“Dog Hair and Mice”
Reviewed August 10, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

I wish there was a lower rating. When we checked in the couch was covered in dog hair and there was no vacuum in the house. They did sent their cleaning crew to vacuum but there was still plenty of hair left. I covered the couch with my own blanket for our entire stay. I had been cooking with all the dishes and pans the home provided and about a week into our stay I saw a mouse run across the kitchen floor. I called immediately about the problem and they sent their very knowledgeable maintenance man (NOT) to set traps. I had asked him if the mice could get into the bottom drawer on the stove because I had been using those pans! He said Oh nooo, that is all sealed up. I found that comment unlikely, but figured he knew what he was talking about. The next day I went to use those pans and there were mouse droppings in all the pans. I was sick to my stomach. I had been using these to cook before this. I took photos of the droppings and also noticed under the sink that there were plenty more. There was a huge hole under there where they were coming in. 5 days before we were to leave they finally sent pest control. I paid $4500.00+ for this rental for 27 days. that is the most we have ever paid for any house in Coeur d'Alene and having to share it with mice, totally unacceptable. When I asked if there would be some kind of reimbursement the owner and the property management company (Vacation Rental Authority) said they didn't think they should do anything for the inconvenience. I also would like to add, this house is so tiny, that you have no where to put your suitcase in the bedrooms, I kept mine on the living room floor with all the dog hair.
We went with a different company for the remainder of our stay and am happy to say it is in a very classy clean condo in a great location and we are paying less than half of what that house cost. This is a huge thumbs down for me.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing