Bennett Bay Inn
Hampton Inn & Suites Coeur d'Alene(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$167
$152
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Coeur d' Alene(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$139
Hotels.com
Resort City Inn(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$124
$105
Days Inn Coeur d'Alene(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$121
$105
$159
$139
HIExpress.com
Quality Inn & Suites(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$154
$118
QualityInn
Japan House Suites(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$119
$60
SpringHill Suites Coeur d'Alene(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$179
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Rustic and a gorgeous view. The rooms are comfortable and clean. The mattresses are firm. The owners are very friendly and helpful. You can't beat the views here and they have several ways that you can enjoy the view. There is an outdoor pool with seating. A garden with a fountain and table and chairs. They also sell soda's, beer and such. It was very relaxing to sit and watch the sun set over the lake and so pretty. I would come back here again.

Room Tip: Lower level rooms would not be good for those that have mobility issues.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Boyshe
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We saw the reviews of area hotels for Coeur d' Alene ID on TripAdvisor while heading east from Moses Lake WA. Ironically everyone was giving bad ratings to the major chains, then I saw decent reviews of the Bennett Bay Inn. Since we were really looking for something on the lake we made reservations to arrive at 3:00 p.m. We were told when we registered the room would have a deck from the room. When we arrived the office door was locked and some children helped us get into the office (Family run property). After check in, we were told the room was not ready and we would have to wait to get into the room. Around 4:00 we finally got to the room, no deck. Back to the office to sort out the problem, they indicated there must have been a misunderstanding, but they had another room that did have access to the outdoor seating area with the view of the lake. I checked the room and found the room was also not ready, but did have the view and direct access to sit outdoors. We were told they would get the room ready for us right away, we decided to go to town and get something for dinner. We arrived back around 5:00 and the room was still not ready. We discussed between my husband and I we might want to go somewhere else and give up on this place. THIS IS WHERE THINGS REALLY WENT BAD. NO REFUND FOR OUR CREDIT CARD RESERVATION. WHILE DISCUSSING THIS POLICY THE WOMAN BEHIND THE DESK FLIPPED ME OFF, CALLED ME RUDE AND AGRESSIVE, AND SAID SHE WAS GOING TO CALL THE POLICE. After some time waiting for the police to arrive the woman's husband came to us and said our room was ready. We explained what his wife had done and mentioned the police. He never offered any apology or explanation, we did stay the night to prevent arguing with credit card company. So room ratings are from our experience, rooms are themed and very tacky. Rooms were clean, the cleaning staff was short handed and overworked for the number of rooms. View was great, just had a bad experience with staff when asserting our rights as a consumer. The property has potential to be a very cute place if they would think about the traveling public and have reasonable staff levels. BTW Police never arrived.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank Russ J
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Our stay was absolutely amazing! I came up with some friends for my bachelorette party and was truly charmed by the character,exceptional service and beautiful setting. They went out of their way to accommodate our needs. Plus, they have a really cool fire pit!

Room Tip: I recommend trying them all out, they're themed and each have charm!
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank LizAnneWolf
Reviewed August 2, 2014

My husband and I recently stayed in the Montana Room, which is the biggest room on the property. It has a living room, bedroom and a fireplace. Super cozy. The hot tub was clean and heated up very quickly. The bed was comfortable. The view was beyond amazing! Though we had neighbors around us, we did not hear them through the walls. The property was recently purchased by the new owners. With a little time, money and creativity, they can really make this place amazing. They were so friendly and helpful, and recommended a delivery service for dinner. The only downside was that I am in a wheelchair, and there were a couple steps up to the room. I believe every room has the same issue. The owner got a couple pieces of wood and we made a ramp. I think that was something he hadn't thought of, as he excitedly told my husband he was going to make a ramp so that's never an issue again. All part of the learning curve. I would definitely stay in this hotel again!

Room Tip: The Montana Room is huge and well worth the few extra bucks!
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Stephanie A
Reviewed July 21, 2014

My wife, mother, and I stayed in early July 2014. The staff had just taken over the motel in the past about 6 months and they are doing a fantastic job. The rates were very reasonable and the view was priceless!! Customer service was perfect as well. Several times we commented to each other how excellent it was, and the patio space is terrific for viewing the lake! The motel his a bit outside from the busy tourist spots of Couer d'Alene, which we really loved.

Room Tip: Room #11 offers 2 queen size beds and a great view!
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family