The Coeur d'Alene Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Days Inn Coeur d'Alene(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$81
Resort City Inn(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$119
$101
Hampton Inn & Suites Coeur d'Alene(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$153
$139
Hampton.com
$142
Best Western Plus Coeur D'Alene Inn(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$128
$113
Quality Inn & Suites(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$101
QualityInn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Coeur d' Alene(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$129
SpringHill Suites Coeur d'Alene(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$129
$60
Flamingo Motel(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$100
1,725 results
All reviewsgolf coursedockside restaurantfloating greeninfinity poollake towerboat ridesunken living roomgolf packageplay golfcoeur d'alene resortchristmas lightsnorth polebeautiful lakedinner cruisetubbs hillspokane airportbeautiful room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 17, 2009

We were traveling with a group and had a travel agent book our entire trip. The room we were given had outside corridors, paper thin walls and was located near the main entrance of the hotel. The first evening we may have gotten 4 hours of sleep as there were many people outside near the entrance having a great time being loud until 2 AM. Then in the morning the shuttle buses start to take off and the back up alarms, yes plural, woke us up. Our rate was something like $225 < $250 a night for this sub standard room and yes, we will never use that travel agent again.

We contacted the front desk and asked for any other room away from all of the noise and disturbance and they graciously moved us - THANK YOU. Our second night stay was restful. But you need to make sure you are not in the old wing as even the amenities are sub par for the rate.

The hotel is beautiful, the views of the lake incredible, the lounge is very nice, the spa was wonderful and the staff was very accommodating.

We will go back and stay their again, but only if we can book a room in the newer tower.

• Stayed: August 2009
Reviewed September 10, 2009

My husband and I stayed here in August and had a wonderful time. The hotel was beautifully, but simply furnished and the staff was great. Our room looked out over the beautiful Lake Coeur d'Alene and the sunsets were gorgeous. We would stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2009

We spent 4 nights at the Resort and enjoyed our stay very much. The resort is big so if you are looking for a cozy hide-away, this may not be the spot. Our room was on the 6th floor overlooking the lake. It was a beautiful view. The room was very nice and the beds and linens very comfortable. We had requested down pillows ahead of time and they were all there.

The bathroom area could use some work. The closet area which had the double sinks was large. The bathroom had a toilet and bathtub with a great deal of space. I was hugely diappointed that thebathtub was a regular, small tub. I have found most 5-star hotels have large bathtubs and I expect this. At night there was a band/group singing just below our room and this went on too long and too late.

The spa is beautiful. I took time out for a massage after biking and golf and the service was exceptional. I would have liked to have spent more time but there was a too much to do outside the hotel.

The outdoor pool is a joke. It is a square with 4 feet of water. This was so sad. I expected something much, much more. They have a huge area for suntanning and lounging so it would be nice if the pool was better. They did have a bar by the pool and the service was very good.

We ate at Beverley's one night and it was fantastic. The food was delicious and I have to say there was an abundance of food for this type of restaurant. They have an extensive wine list of half bottles which I thought was great. It allowed us to have their signature Huckleberry Lemon Drop drink as well as wine without feeling the effects the next day. We had to have the dessert and the molten cake was amazing!!! I would back just to go to the restaurant.

Golf was fantastic and it was fun taking a boat to the course. Our caddie Jason, literally ran himself ragged serving us, ensuring we always knew exactly where we were on the course, as well as running for our carts, clubs etc. What a nice touch!!! The course was in great shape and we really enjoyed our two rounds.

Overall we found the service at the hotel exceptional. They allow dogs and we had ours with us and never once was there a negative comment. Some hotels say they allow dogs but when you get there they stick you in a room that resembles a kennel. The Coeur D'Alene Resort actually upgraded our room and were very friendly to the dog.

There is no lake access for swimming which is disappointing. I think you can take the boat and go over by the golf course but you would expect with the hotel on the lake there would be access. It is very focused on the marina business.

Overall we enjoyed our stay and the service provided. I think I would cionsider thsi a 4-star because of the poor (outdoor) pool and the poor bathroom decor.

Huge plus for having FREE internet in the room. This is becoming my new scale by which I measure a high end hotel. I have stopped going to a number of high-end hotels because they charge so much per day for the internet and I require access for my business.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 11, 2009

Stayed at CDA resort as part of a conference. Me, wife and 3 kids stayed in a premier suite facing south...overlooking lake and marina. The lake is so beautiful that is its unfaitr to compare the resort to the setting. The resort itself is much smaller than I imagined. The outdoor swimming pool is pathetic, the indoor pool is much nicer. The workout facility in not much nicer than your average commuter hotel. So there were the negatives...they are out of the way. Our room, 664, was fantastic. It was spacious enough for the 5 of us to enjoy. Our balcony was a bit small so we made it an adult only area. The bathroom and dressing area were split which made is nice to get ready in the morning. Seriously...the bed was probably the most comfortable bed ever. Their bedding is seriously second to none! The room was always cleaned promptly and housekeeping did a great job keeping everything together for us. The restaurants in the hotel were really good.We ate at Dockside each morning for breakfast...great buffet. We also liked Tito Macaroni's. The prices fo the food and drinks were considerably less than what we have paid at other resorts throughout the country. Example...$3.25 for a beer in the mini bar. Very reasonable considering most places charge $5-$6.. The hotel is in walking distance to everything in town. We found great food in town...Mexican place 2 blocks away, Bonsai, Crickets, and Pita Pit were all excellent! Again everything was very reasonable.

Workers at the Resort are super friendly and helpful. Any issues we had were quickly resolved. Be prepared to pay $15 for parking, $15 for each roll away per night. the bottom line on this resort is this....it is not a Ritz Carlton but it is very nice and clean. People are friendly and the setting is really beautiful...even though there is a Marina on site. CDA Resort is NOT 5 star but more like a solid 4 star resort. The actual facility is about a 3.5 but the friendly staff and setting bring it up to a 4 star. I would recommend this place to a friend if they were visiting this area.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed August 8, 2009

We stayed at the resort for 3 nights. On the whole it was a good experience. They have a car service to take you to the hotel from the Spokane airport. The driver was waiting for us when we got there. The hotel itself is quite nice but the marina blocks lake views unless you have a room on the higher floors (we didn't.) You have to leave the hotel gounds to get a good view of the lake. The room was average size, clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. They have a boat shuttle service to take people to the resort's gold course, even if you're not golfing. It's worth the trip to see golfers try to hit the floating green. I'd probably stay there again if I ever go back.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple