1,845 results
All reviews golf course dockside restaurant infinity pool boat ride lake tower floating green tower room golf package play golf coeur d'alene resort north pole christmas lights beautiful lake dinner cruise tubbs hill spokane airport gas fireplace
Reviewed October 23, 2016 via mobile

We stayed on the 14th floor of the Lake Tower in a King room facing the city. Nice accommodations if not a little dated with a slightly, luxury 80's retro feel. The view was quite lovely from the balcony for the time of year, with all the trees turning to fall colors, surrounded by mountains. The mattress could use an update. Overall for a "luxury" hotel it could use some updating.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Nick B, Manager at The Coeur d'Alene Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2016

Tabitha H,

Thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to share about your stay with us. I am glad that you enjoyed your view and we have made note of your constructive comments as we are preparing for renovations. We hope that you can come and stay with us again.

Reviewed October 22, 2016

Great location on the lake, beautiful very large rooms overlooking lake and love the couch living area and felt like I was in an apartment, very large bathroom and vanity area. Bar overlooking water pretty as well. lots of shops, bars, restaurants all within a block from hotel. great hiking trail-2 miles tubs trail next to hotel as well as a park trail. perfect!

Room tip: stay in the tower rooms over the water
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Nick B, Manager at The Coeur d'Alene Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2016

travels1995,

I am glad that you enjoyed Tubbs Hill it is a beautiful hike. Thank you for taking the time to share your kind comments with us. We appreciate you for being our guest and I hope that you can come and see us again soon.

Reviewed October 20, 2016

I was in Coeur d'Alene for a conference at the hotel, and my schedule was fly in, go to sessons, fly out. So I really didn't have time to take advantage of anything.

But I think I got some sense of place even if I stayed for only three days.

Everything was handled efficiently and cheerfully. Even when _I_ made mistakes about reservations, travel from the Spokane airport, and checking out (yes, I made several mistakes). Everyone at the resort--from the telephone contact to the clerk in the lobby and the cleaning staff-- handled the problems as if they (not me) had been responsible for the glitches.

My room, the meeting rooms, the lounge areas were clean, comfortable, inviting. My room was WONDERFUL. I'm not an experienced traveler, but I've been to many conferences, and my split level room (the bed was in the upper level, the "living room" was the lower level, with a great view of the lake) was the best room I've ever had anywhere.

Everything in the room worked well--the bar, the coffee maker (it was actually clean and dry; I have never been in a hotel recently where the coffee-maker was actually clean and dry--I never use them), the safe, the desk was comfortable, the lighting, the shower and bath--no problems. Even the electrical sockets were located so that they were easily accessible, and I could recharge my iPhone, iPad, MacAir, Kindle, bluetooth speakers and headphones (yes, I'm a gadget nut) conveniently and simultaneously.

There was a slight problem connecting to the hotel WiFi, but the front desk solved the problem in 3 minutes, and I think it may have had to do with the VPN software that I run on all my devices. But throughout the stay, I stayed connected.

The food at the Dockside restaurant was good and moderately priced. I ate lunch there a couple of times--nice salad bar, delicious soups, chili, and side-dishes. The dinner we had at the Beverly was GREAT. From the wine to the salad, then salmon and crab legs to the cheese cake and creme brulee--GREAT. The staff at both places were without an exception friendly and helpful.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Nick B, Manager at The Coeur d'Alene Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2016

guyhn2016,

Thank you for taking the time to share about your recent visit with us. We appreciate your many kind comments and I am glad that you enjoyed your accommodations. Thank you for being our guest and we hope that you can come back for a longer stay with us next time.

Reviewed October 20, 2016

This hotel is excellent. We arrived and valet parking was available. The check in procedure was fast and we got an upgrade. Our room was fabulous, two decks and a lovely view. The room had everything you need for a luxurious stay.
We treated ourselves to a meal in their top restaurant and had the best meal of the holiday. It's superb.
One night was definitely not enough.

Room tip: Lake view with balcony and even a jacuzzi.
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind comments with us. I am glad that you enjoyed your upgrade and I hope that you can come back for a longer stay with us. Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed October 18, 2016

This hotel is great. The location is spot on. It sits right on the shore of the lake with a prominent boat doc. The scenery is beautiful. It has all the little shops, pubs, and cafe's you need all within walking distance. The hotel lobby is a great atmosphere. It's just a place you want to hang out. It has a huge fish tank that really adds to the environment. The food is fantastic at the hotel. The indoor pool is ideal, especially for winter time. The only downfall of this hotel is the room. We got a king suite with a queen hide-a-bed. The hide-a-bed looks and feels like it's from the 1980's. Very uncomfortable. I was begging for a roll away bed. This is not a place that encourages you to stay in your room. Be prepared for the seasonal shift when school is out. there can be a lot of kids at this hotel. We couldn't get a roll away bed or even an extra pillow because they were all out due to all the families that were staying at the hotel at that time. We were there for July 4th weekend.

Room tip: make sure you don't settle for the hide-a-bed.
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Nick B, Manager at The Coeur d'Alene Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2016

Heston Y,

Thank you for taking the time to share about your visit with us this last July. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we appreciate your kind comments. I also appreciate your constructive comments as well, they have been noted for our upcoming renovations. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to welcoming you back to see our improvements.