The Coeur d'Alene Resort
Days Inn Coeur d'Alene(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$81
La Quinta Inn & Suites Coeur d' Alene(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$119
Hotels.com
Resort City Inn(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$119
$101
Hampton Inn & Suites Coeur d'Alene(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$163
$139
$142
Best Western Plus Coeur D'Alene Inn(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$125
$113
Quality Inn & Suites(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$101
QualityInn
SpringHill Suites Coeur d'Alene(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$129
$60
Flamingo Motel(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$100
1,725 results
All reviewsgolf coursedockside restaurantfloating greeninfinity poollake towerboat ridesunken living roomgolf packageplay golfcoeur d'alene resortchristmas lightsnorth polebeautiful lakedinner cruisetubbs hillspokane airportbeautiful room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 2, 2009

I attended a buisness conference at this resort and I absolutely enjoyed it. You are very close to several nice resturaunts and a mall. The town surrounding this area of Cour d'Alene seemed to have that small town atmosphere. Plenty of places to walk arond and not feel like you are going to be robbed.
The room I stayed in the first night was a corner room with balcony. The beds were very comfortable with their own flat screen on swivel pedestal for best viewing. The sitting area was recessed into the floor with it's own flat screen T.V. The bathroom was very clean. The cost was around $230 a night. Overall a little expensive for my normal taste but it really isn't too bad for what you get. This is where the usefulness of my review ends.
The remainder of the trip I was treated like royalty as I had the pleasure to stay in the owner's penthouse suite. This hotel is equipped with serveral penthouse suites, for those of you who really want to spend some money, but according to the motel staff the Hagadon Suite, in which I was staying, is the nicest. This room is mainly used for a comp room by the hotel and when the ocassional person with more money than they know what to do with it visits the hotel. Trust me i am not the latter. If you stay there you get approximately 2,500 square feet of living area, A master suite second to none, a glass bottom pool over one of the two balconies, a canterlevered over the edge of the hotel hot tub, for those who doesn't know what that means there isn't anything between you and the ground except about 150 feet of Idaho air. I recomend knowing Jesus Chirst as your personal Lord and savior before getting in. As per the hotel staff the room cost $5,000 a night.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled on business
Reviewed June 15, 2009

I traveled to the Coeur d'Alene Resort on business. During my stay I was fortunate enough to play the world famous Coeur d'Alene Resort Golf Course. The only course I've been to that measured better was a little known course in Augusta, GA. The fairways were impeccable, the greens rolled very true, and the layout and scenery of the course was a picture of what Heaven may very well look like. The staff at the resort were first class and attended to any need I had immediately. I wanted for nothing during this stay. I can't wait for my next trip to this unbelievable location. This was my first trip there and I may well retire there!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed June 14, 2009

We stayed at this hotel over the memorial day weekend. We were a group of 6 + one kid, and we truly enjoyed our stay. The hotel is right on the lake, and at the starting point of the retail strip/street - making it a walking distance to all that the city has to give. On the day of our check-in, we changed rooms 3 times! The hotel staff was extremely helpful and understanding, and accommodated our needs, even gave one of the rooms an upgrade because what we needed wasn't available in the room we booked. One recommendation: Before you book, make sure your room is in the renovated part of the hotel. There's another, older part, and the feeling of those rooms doesn't match what you'd expect from a resort on the lake. As far as I know, they're the same price, but you won't get the same level of comfort in the older rooms. In addition, if you can, try to reserve a room overlooking the marina. Waking up to a clear, beautiful day, with lots of daylight in your room and to the view of the sparkling water will be worth it. It's a little more expensive, but if you can, think about it.
They have multiple restaurants right in the hotel, from casual to formal, you can be sure to find something you like. If not, many restaurants in the city are less than a 10-minute walk away.
They have an ok swimming pool, but it's covered. The one open swimming pool is way too small, so don't expect to get a good swim in the pool - only sunbathing on the deck.
But again, the lake is right there, and a few miles of beaches are again in walking distance. Swim away!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank GokceS
Reviewed June 10, 2009

We booked a $200 room that was not much better than your average hotel. They'll also charge you $17 a day for parking even though your're already paying $200+ to stay there.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank minnesota38
Reviewed May 25, 2009

THE HITS: Attended a conference May 15-18, and must say that as a conference site it's great, the facilities are quite good and the locale is delightful. Good variety of onsite restaurants, nice spa, great golf course. Lakeside location must be wonderful in summer, this was the first warm weekend of Spring and we got a good impression. After all the dire warnings the "traditional" room was actually a relief (but see later).

THE MISSES: SEVEN DAY CANCELLATION NOTICE?? I hope that was just for the conference block and not the normal policy! $15/day guest parking, out in the middle of the woods? Good thing this was set up by the organization and I got reimbursement. Also little things like: a burned-out light in the hallway leading to our block of rooms, that went unreplaced for the whole 4 days; old unmodernized elevator in the north wing; no dual curtains in the "traditional" room so that if you want some privacy you cannot have natural light (that really cheapened the room); missing bulbs in the room; and a parking facility that seemet to be only intermittently attended.

TECHNICAL: The hotel area seems divided into 3 segments (apparently by expansion history?): the north wing, a low-rise that's laid out like a motel with outside hallways, that holds the "traditional rooms"; a mid-rise with the "premium" rooms and a tower with the "deluxe" rooms. If you book the "traditional" you will go on the outside to get to your room door (view of the driveway or the pool deck), entering past resort offices and workspaces up a sssloooowwww early-60s elevator. Make sure you get one of the RENOVATED rooms, you won't feel so bad about the price, acknowledging you're getting charged in part for the location and the resort/conference facilities.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business