This place was PERFECT in every way, the room was beautifully appointed, luxurious and the view beyond words. The bed and multiple pillows was super comfy. We had a delicious room-service breakfast sitting on our sofa overlooking the lake. They thought of EVERYthing! The spa was easily in my top 3 visits, we had a couples massage in a cozy room with a fireplace going and 2 very professional massage therapists, this room too looked out over the lake. After the massage they brought us mimosas in the "Quiet room" and we basked in the luxury of the spa. Of course, the price was steep ($360 per night) so we expected great and we got it!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ultimately there is something magical about a visit to The Coeur d'Alene... With idyllic landscape, year-round activities, and its spectacular setting at the shore of one of America's most beautiful lakes, it is no wonder that Coeur d'Alene has been christened the "Playground of the Northwest". We have mastered the art of relaxation. With luxurious accommodations, rejuvenating spa treatments, sumptuous cuisine, and breathtaking holiday displays, this four-star resort continues to be the destination of choice for discerning travelers worldwide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your The Coeur d'Alene Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Coeur d`Alene Hotel Coeur d`Alene
- The Coeur d Alene Resort Coeur d Alene
- The Coeur D'Alene Resort Idaho