We celebrated our first anniversary with a romantic weekend at the Resort. When we arrived they had upgraded us at no charge because of our anniversary and request for a high floor. The room was pristine and had a wonderful view. We took a walk around the property and found a bottle of sparkling cider and chocolate covered strawberries from the GM when we returned. The turndown service included a weather forecast for the next day which was also helpful. At every opportunity the staff provided excellent service plus one. Nice room + upgrade. Turndown service + weather forecast. You get the idea. The next morning we watched the fog roll in over the lake while enjoying the rose petal brunch. It was the ultimate romantic winter getaway. We’ll return for years to come.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ultimately there is something magical about a visit to The Coeur d'Alene... With idyllic landscape, year-round activities, and its spectacular setting at the shore of one of America's most beautiful lakes, it is no wonder that Coeur d'Alene has been christened the "Playground of the Northwest". We have mastered the art of relaxation. With luxurious accommodations, rejuvenating spa treatments, sumptuous cuisine, and breathtaking holiday displays, this four-star resort continues to be the destination of choice for discerning travelers worldwide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Preferred Hotels, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your The Coeur d'Alene Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Coeur d`Alene Hotel Coeur d`Alene
- The Coeur d Alene Resort Coeur d Alene
- The Coeur D'Alene Resort Idaho