We were delighted with our bayside view of the lake, marina and dock promenade. We enjoyed a stroll along the property and beachside park. In addition, interesting shops can be accessed through an overstreet covered walkway. Our suite, with its scandinavian-style furniture & decor was compact and efficient yet comfortable and also featured a very compact lake-facing balcony. Fine dining in the Beverlys restaurant --- while the meal was enjoyable and service was pleasant enough it all seemed rather mechanical,if you know what I mean. Parking is in an attached parkade but it is quite a hike dragging luggage from vehicle to reception to our room. Next time, will opt for valet parking which is available. Loved the room-service breakfast, complete with scattered rose petals! We would certainly return if opportunity affords.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ultimately there is something magical about a visit to The Coeur d'Alene... With idyllic landscape, year-round activities, and its spectacular setting at the shore of one of America's most beautiful lakes, it is no wonder that Coeur d'Alene has been christened the "Playground of the Northwest". We have mastered the art of relaxation. With luxurious accommodations, rejuvenating spa treatments, sumptuous cuisine, and breathtaking holiday displays, this four-star resort continues to be the destination of choice for discerning travelers worldwide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your The Coeur d'Alene Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Coeur d`Alene Hotel Coeur d`Alene
- The Coeur d Alene Resort Coeur d Alene
- The Coeur D'Alene Resort Idaho