The Coeur d'Alene Resort has many of the pluses and minuses of a true resort. The setting, on the lakefront, is beautiful, as is the lobby. The rooms look nice, but the hot water in the shower in my room never worked right (the maintenance worker came quickly when I called, but wasn't able to make it much better), and the plumbing in the room of the colleague next door dripped. Wireless internet was free, which is not always the case for a resort, but parking was $17 per day. The fitness room was reasonably clean, and had some equipment (stationary bicycles, steppers, weights), but I was surprised it didn't have any treadmills. The meals catered by the hotel were quite good, as catered meals go. I didn't go to any of the restaurants, but there are some nice ones nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ultimately there is something magical about a visit to The Coeur d'Alene... With idyllic landscape, year-round activities, and its spectacular setting at the shore of one of America's most beautiful lakes, it is no wonder that Coeur d'Alene has been christened the "Playground of the Northwest". We have mastered the art of relaxation. With luxurious accommodations, rejuvenating spa treatments, sumptuous cuisine, and breathtaking holiday displays, this four-star resort continues to be the destination of choice for discerning travelers worldwide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your The Coeur d'Alene Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Coeur d`Alene Hotel Coeur d`Alene
- The Coeur d Alene Resort Coeur d Alene
- The Coeur D'Alene Resort Idaho