This is a difficult review because the experience is either really great or bad.
The resort was recently remodeled who would place the check in desk at the very back of the motel, pass the bell desk and pass the concierge desk, not helpfull when your hands are full of luggage. I was in a park tower room, nothing Francy, especially for the price. I had no view at all. That said I got a great night sleep but the towels are rougher than sand paper.
Food, especially the catering was out of the park great! Great workout facility too!
Played the course and from the experience of catching the boat till I returned, simply OUTSTANDING.
Conference facility literally had the worst chairs to sit in. Felt like the padding left them in 1990.
Overall it's nice, but expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ultimately there is something magical about a visit to The Coeur d'Alene... With idyllic landscape, year-round activities, and its spectacular setting at the shore of one of America's most beautiful lakes, it is no wonder that Coeur d'Alene has been christened the "Playground of the Northwest". We have mastered the art of relaxation. With luxurious accommodations, rejuvenating spa treatments, sumptuous cuisine, and breathtaking holiday displays, this four-star resort continues to be the destination of choice for discerning travelers worldwide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Preferred Hotels and Hotwire so you can book your The Coeur d'Alene Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Coeur d`Alene Hotel Coeur d`Alene
- The Coeur d Alene Resort Coeur d Alene
- The Coeur D'Alene Resort Idaho