Stayed 4 nights at this wonderful resort right on the lake in Coeur d'Alene. The room had a small balcony, a huge bathroom area, plus a separate dressing area. Loved the bed being a elevated above the living room area for a spectacular view of the lake.
The high speed internet is worth paying for compared to the slower free service. The conference facilities were nice as well. Only wish we did not have to pay separate internet fees in the conference location and the hotel room.
The staff was so friendly and the my room was immaculate. I was truly sad to leave this resort hotel. Cannot wait to come back next fall!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ultimately there is something magical about a visit to The Coeur d'Alene... With idyllic landscape, year-round activities, and its spectacular setting at the shore of one of America's most beautiful lakes, it is no wonder that Coeur d'Alene has been christened the "Playground of the Northwest". We have mastered the art of relaxation. With luxurious accommodations, rejuvenating spa treatments, sumptuous cuisine, and breathtaking holiday displays, this four-star resort continues to be the destination of choice for discerning travelers worldwide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Preferred Hotels and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Coeur d'Alene Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Coeur d`Alene Hotel Coeur d`Alene
- The Coeur d Alene Resort Coeur d Alene
- The Coeur D'Alene Resort Idaho