For the past two years in September, two friends, my brother, and myself travel to Coeur d' Alene for a weekend of golf and fun. Again this year, as last, we had a fantastic weekend. The Resort is beautiful. The food and service is excellent. The rooms are large, overlook the lake, and have a fireplace, flat screen, siiting area and very comfortable beds. The Golf course is second to none. This Resort is first class from top to bottom. I highly recommend the Coeur d' Alene Golf & Spa Resort. I'm looking forward to next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ultimately there is something magical about a visit to The Coeur d'Alene... With idyllic landscape, year-round activities, and its spectacular setting at the shore of one of America's most beautiful lakes, it is no wonder that Coeur d'Alene has been christened the "Playground of the Northwest". We have mastered the art of relaxation. With luxurious accommodations, rejuvenating spa treatments, sumptuous cuisine, and breathtaking holiday displays, this four-star resort continues to be the destination of choice for discerning travelers worldwide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Preferred Hotels, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Coeur d'Alene Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Coeur d`Alene Hotel Coeur d`Alene
- The Coeur d Alene Resort Coeur d Alene
- The Coeur D'Alene Resort Idaho