“Fantastic Food Truck”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Taco Works is a great place to grab a quick, cheap, and easy meal. I particularly enjoy the tacos and taco salads. I wasn’t a huge fan of the burrito because it was a little too heavy on the beans. Having lived in the Southwest, I feel qualified to say its your best bet if you want cheap and delicious Mexican food in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. If you don’t feel like waiting the ten minutes or so it takes to prepare your food, you can call ahead.

1  Thank jFav007

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Some of the best tacos, burritos and beans in the state! Ate there three days in a row. Very reasonable prices.

2  Thank Ahems
Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Since I moved to CDA from Southern California about 5 years ago, I've never found a more authentic taco than these. They remind me so much of the amazing tacos that are all over the southwestern United States. Great job guys!! Keep it up!!

1  Thank Erik_Slugger
Reviewed August 26, 2012

The tacos are 5 star and my favorite are the crunchy. My wife always gets the chicken. They are right next to the "Best Sandwich Shop" rated the #1 eatery in CDA by Tripadvisor. I had a burrito, but the beans were dried out (could have been the end of the day) and the chili relleno, when they have it. Ask for their homemade grren sauce to put on their bit salty, but oh so tasty tacos or whatever you get. Be warned, it is awesome and very hot. The first time we went, we almost kept on going, but don't be fooled by the location. Unless you are a snob, you will be comfortable after a few minutes at a bench. If not, don't short change yourself. My wife, no she's not a snob, has me go and buy them, wait for them to be made fresh and normally eats them in the car. Sometimes I can talk her into eating on the benches, it is more enjoyable and less messy for me.

1  Thank KnowBS
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Little shack with great food. Great price. No complaints.