“Great Italian and fair prices”

Angelo's Ristorante
Ranked #32 of 256 Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Corona, California, United States
“Great Italian and fair prices”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

We went here for dinner on a Monday night. It was crowded, which is always a good sign. It's in a little strip mall off the beaten path and has the flavor of a "mom and pop" restaurant (which is what it is). The decorating is consistent others what one would expect in a small Italian eatery; red velour drapery, with linens covering the A/C ducts on the ceiling. Paintings of the Virgin Mary throughout and "Homey" appointments in a space that is a little cramped, but not uncomfortably so. The wine list is decent for Idaho. Nothing high end, but one wouldn't expect otherwise. I had a $9.00 glass of cab that wasn't bad. No chianti by the glass, which surprised me. You could buy a bottle of Brunello di Montalcino, but again, not by the glass. We had the spinach lasagna, which was delicious, after a nice salad with candied walnuts and goat cheese with a vinaigrette dressing. Generous, tasty portions. I would recommend and would definitely go again.

Visited May 2014

Friday Harbor, Washington
“Good home style Italian Food”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

If you love good, home style Italian Food this is the place. It appears to be a good locals spot and the service is great. Many different selections and all very hearty. Good wine selections also. Atmosphere is what you would think of when you think traditional, old style Italian. Clean, but very comfortable.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank sanjuanfoodie
San Antonio, Texas
“Magnifico”
Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

Dungeness crab cakes for me and veal picatta for the wifey was muy bueno. Service was good. I would come back.

Puyallup, Washington
“USA Traveler”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

My wife and I had a fabulous meal this evening. I had a veal dish that was excellent, my wife had a rib-eye steak that was one of the best we have had in the last few year. Tender, very little fat, yet very tasty. The Caesar salad was super and the soup of the day was a seafood bisque was wonderful. My wife had a glass of Chianti that was first class. Portions were good and wine servings were generous. Everything was high quality. We highly recommend this restaurant and we feel sorry for those that rated is poorly in the past. Also our service was good and the atmosphere is truly old world. If you want a great meal you will experience it here.

• Visited April 2014
british columbia
“Yum!”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Had a great supper.
Just sad we were too full to have dessert!
Apparently the creme brulee is to die for. Next time for sure.
We had steamed clams as an appy.
I had the spinach lasagna and my partner had penne al positano.
Both meals were exellent and big portions.
The staff excellent and the herb delicious.
I would definitely return.

• Visited April 2014