“All Bases Covered” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Tucson, Arizona
“All Bases Covered”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014

Mom and 2 girls were right up front doing a stellar job on all counts. This little place is so different from any place I've ever visited it hard to cover it. Mostly it seems to be a bakery. .with a deli..with an ice cream counter.. a selection of darn good pizza at $1.99 a slice.. bulk baking ingredients in containers and bags. I even saw a lady buy a gallon bag of fresh Huckleberies! Don's pass this establishment if you travel down this charming highway. It's real America in a nutshell & the food is good.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank jeans163

Farmington, Utah
“Love those sandwiches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014

Homemade bread, made to order sandwiches. How can you beat that? Oh I forgot, Huckleberry Ice cream, soft serve ice cream, homemade cinnamon rolls, the list goes on

Visited July 2014
Calgary, Canada
“Best pies in Idaho. Period.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014

Awesome Pies. These Ladies know how to make a Pie. Stawberry Rubarb is one of the best. Eveytime we have stopped in for a pie, its fresh out of the oven.

Visited July 2014
Alexandria, Virginia
“A Nice Stop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

There is so much enthusiasm for the Clark Fork Pantry – I went there three times on a recent visit to the area.

And it’s good. But the praise here is overstated.

The pies are good, but they are not top-tier. I actually tried 4 different pies made there. I probably liked the strawberry-rhubarb the best. The huckleberry pie I found to be the most disappointing (too much sugar taste, too little huckleberry flavor).

The sandwiches are an excellent choice. Really Good.

I also had a burrito that they make there – not a good choice. Not much taste difference from a supermarket frozen burrito.

Overall, this is a good place. It’s just not as good as the reviews here would make it out to be.

But..... When in the area, I will go there again.

• Visited March 2014
Monroe, Washington
“A "Must Stop" if Within 50 Miles!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

I love this place! Great bread and baked goods, deli and sandwiches! Quality bulk foods I can't find in population centers 100 times larger! The place just isn't that large, yet every time I stop (only in the area once or twice a year :-( I find another "treasure". Clark Fork only has about 500 residents, yet on a recent Monday afternoon stop (yesterday!) I was amazed at the constant traffic through the front door. I swear if I spent the entire day here I would see all 500 of 'em!

• Visited November 2013