“Home cooked meals with a gourmet flair”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Squeeze Inn

Squeeze Inn
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Clark Fork
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Gourmet dining and personalized cooking classes from the Squeeze Inn restaurant in Clark Fork Idaho. The Squeeze Inn restraunt on the corner of Hwy 200 & Pine St offers fantastic food and warm ambiance. Open Seasonally April 1- Oct 15th. Come join us for all you can eat family-style dinners Tuesday through Saturday. Served with soup, salad, bread and ice cream.
Spokane, Washington
“Home cooked meals with a gourmet flair”
Reviewed August 24, 2014

Clarkfork is not a large town, but it boasts one of the best restaurants around. The Squeeze Inn is family run and is found in a house converted to a restaurant that you might just drive by if you weren't aware of the tasty morsels prepared there. There are theme nights. My favorites are Saturday and Sundays when Basque food is prepared. The regular menu is still available and includes a wide range of choices including pizza, tacos like no other, pastas and bold proteins like calamari steak, dry aged beef steaks, pork shank, duck breast and of course chicken dishes. Dinner comes in courses including a home made soup and bread, salad and then your meal. In the summer you can sit outside on the deck and listen to live music on the weekends. And if you imbibe a bit much, they have rooms available to rent. The family has a passion for what they do and it comes out in the food!

Visited July 2014

Calgary, Canada
“A hidden Gem”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

My family and I have pasted by this little red house for years on our way to my favorite campgroud a little further down the highway. DId not know about this hidden gem of gourmet food. A family member receommended it, only after their discovery last year.

THe family who runs this restuarant provides some of the best service I have had in years. We sat outside on the patio listening to the live music. Everything is basic, nothing fancy here. But wait for the food. Its some of the best food I have ate in years. I was so amazed at this gem I am telling everyone about my experience at the Squeeze Inn

Visited July 2014
Layton, Utah, USA
“Great Surprise!”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

I stayed two nights in town for business, worried I might have to "settle" for dinner. Wow! Was I wrong! Teeya, the hostess, was delightful and very fun to chat with. Her sister, Nateeya, visited with me about her cooking, and I must say, I was very impressed. I had the Mexican tacos (with a touch of Italy thrown in), and they were tremendous. Priced very reasonable, as well. The second night I had to try the Black Angus steak. Superb! So tender, I asked her if she had beat it to death with a mallet. She just smiled and said, "It's Angus!" She definitely knows how to cook! A guitarist was playing excellent music that finished the night. I was alone, but it didn't feel that way. A great place to stop and enjoy. I agree with all of the other postings as well. You just won't go wrong here!

• Visited June 2014
squeezeinn, Owner at Squeeze Inn, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
We are so happy you enjoyed the Squeeze Inn. We really enjoy having this Restaurant,getting feedback makes our day. Thanks again!
Bothwell, Ontario
“A wonderful little place !!!!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Make sure you put this on the top of your list to visit these fine folks. Terrific dinner and great entertainment by the skilled guitarist and the owners daughter who will also be giving you your menu and taking your order. Thank you for the memories... Doug & Linda

• Visited July 2013
“Wow,not what i expected!”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I went to this place just to listen and talk to the musicians that were playing there that night. We are musicians as well and wernt really expecting to have but a burger or sandwich. But when we got there and saw how cozy and inviting it was it turned into a evening of dinning and enjoying great jazz.
First we had the steamer clams. Good, hard to mess them up. But then came a light salad then a deliciuos black bean soup.
We both splurged and got the Ribeye steak with Scampi. Cooked M rare perfect! Also on the plate were a couple lil stuffed mushrooms, mashed potatoes AND sauteed veggies. Whew we were stuffed.
THEN are lovely waitress actually got up and sang with the guys. Then did two numbers solo, Best OPERA voice ive heard. What a treat. I cant wait to go back.
Oh yeah. They call it the Squezze Inn because its so small. All the tables are together so you get to sit next to peolpe you dont know. Great time to make new friends.
Very cool. Please look this one up if your driving thru north Idaho.

• Visited June 2013