“Good anywhere - didn't disappoint”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #10 of 17 Restaurants in Chubbuck
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Provo, Utah
“Good anywhere - didn't disappoint”
Reviewed March 9, 2012

I hadn't been to Denny's in a long time but i wasn't let down. I am on a diet and so was a little nervous but I was more than satisfied with the chicken avocado sandwich. It was yummy, reasonable calories, and I will order it again.

Visited February 2012

Antelope, California
“Save this place for omelets at 3:00AM”
Reviewed September 1, 2010

Unfortunately, while the management appeared to be helpful, finding us a large table for our large group (6 adults-1 small child), the wait staff was forgetful, inattentive, snippy when questioned about basic services (no flatware on the table for our coffee) and the food was sub standard. My hamburger was greasy and my fries were undercooked and greasy. If you are looking for a burger and fries, try MickyD's and leave Dennys to cook omelets at 3:00AM.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“the only reason we go there is to see how badd off it is it gets worse and a bigger joke everytime we go there”
Reviewed October 20, 2009

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!