“Yummy!”

Grandma's Homestead Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 14 Restaurants in Cascade
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I always look forward to eating at Grandma's Restaurant in Cascade, Idaho on the way North. Great food and lots of it.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

We have stopped at Grandma's several times over years of traveling between Boise and north Idaho. The food is always simple and consistently good. It is on Highway 55, so it is easy to find. If you want a good, quick meal, this is the place to stop.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We were in the Cascade area for a wedding and stopped in at Grandma's for a Sunday evening dinner. The restaurant is more like a country diner, but the waitresses were very friendly and the diner was filled with locals. We really liked the homemade country-style food which was very reasonably priced. You can get breakfast all day long, so if you're a breakfast lover, this is the place for you!

Reviewed September 15, 2012

We have visited Grandma's for many years and love their food, We bought a cabin in Cascade a couple of years ago so we spend even more time up there now. I love breakfast and have never had a bad breakfast there. Good lunch and dinner also. Some of the best biscuits and gravy I've had. We've been there when they've been swamped and almost empty and always gotten great service. My favorite restaurant in the area!! I would recommend it to anyone and everyone!

2  Thank Mary R
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Not a bad breakfast, per se`......I just prefer that my hashbrowns be fried in something that tastes good....like bacon or duck fat. Whatever they fry them in reminds me of microwave chicken...