“Adventure Hells Canyon I'd gladly repeat”

America's Rafting Company
Ranked #2 of 2 things to do in Cambridge
More attraction details
Owner description: Your guide to unforgettable Idaho Whitewater Adventures!
Reviewed March 10, 2015

Not one detail was missed by America's Rafting Company. Their guides were well trained and filled to the brim with knowledge of the area and stories to keep you entertained. Dining (not just food) was above any expectation I could of had. I'd gladly adventure with them again.

1  Thank TrevorJoy
"lauren"
"deer"
"scenery"

Reviewed March 8, 2015

Spent a week backpacking and rafting with Parker and Becky and crew and was blown away by the itinerary, the FOOD (seriously delicious), the adventure, and the care that ARC took to make sure we we taken care of. One of my favorite parts were the stories that the crew had about the area -- and stories about their own experiences in the wilderness over all these years. So entertaining and knowledgeable. And the views from the top of Dry Diggins were a Top Ten, epic, outdoor moment. Can't wait to do this with them again!

2  Thank annie y
Reviewed March 7, 2015

This Vacation has it ALL! Friends, Food, Scenery, Excitement, Relaxation and Great Guides!
We went with friends on the four day Snake River trip. We had the best time! Not experienced white water rafters, but hasd the best time! From the excitment of kayaking, to crusing in the bigger boats, to the great food and friends at night, it was a great time. Becky, Parker, Rick and Flea, no really that is his "river name", are the best. They made sure we stayed fully hydrated during the day and well fed at every meal. You have to book your trip with America's Rafting Company. They are fun and entertaining, yet professional guides. We have already booked our six day hiking-rafting trip for this summer. On our way to going on all four of the trips they offer. On our way to a "Grand Slam" with America's Rafting Company.

Date of experience: August 2014
2  Thank Marty H
Reviewed March 5, 2015

The owners and guides at ARC we're incredibly knowledgeable, caring and experienced. They made our week in Idaho a perfect one and I would highly recommend them! I look forward to another trip with America's Rafting Company.

4  Thank Shannon C
See more reviews
Reviewed March 5, 2015

I went on a 6 day backpacking and white water rafting trip with America's Rafting Company last year and it was one of the most fun and memorable experiences I've had yet! Our guides were super friendly and knowledgeable and so easy to get along with. We were so spoiled with good food and drinks. After we got off the river, it was hard to adjust to getting back to real life. Becky & Parker are awesome. Can't wait to go back for my next trip.

Date of experience: October 2014